A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Cannawholesalers Sample Pack

I received a sample pack of 10 strains ranging from AAA and above. I was very impressed with this pack as every strain I've tried from here has an entirely different and new taste and effect profile that I've been totally unfamiliar with. This level of quality is truly impeccable.
The purple space cookies, I was blown away. The buds are covered in white frosting but as you can still see that purple just pops out! Absolutely amazing smell and taste, reminiscent of grapes and diesel!
The God's Gift I received was absolutely insane. Was coated in glittery trichromes making this one look like it's truly from God himself. The feelings and taste profile I got from this one was beyond anything I've before, very unique nutty diesel smells to it and extremely uplifting but at the same token very much relaxing physically.
The God's green Crack I got was beyond amazing, was very uplifting and smelled like lemons it was excellent. Kept me going all day with lots of energy, made me very talkative and creative and felt blissful.
Now the Sour LSD was the best bang for the buck, keeping me full of energy all day long and the nugs and the smell of these nugs are absolutely killer.
The purple punch was an extraordinary strain that felt and smelled similar to the space cookies and had notes of grapes and diesel. Was delicious and was a blast to too on, felt buzzed all night and rested very peacefully.
I also had some Black tuna which was extraordinary, had black and dark nugs coated in white fluff, was absolutely gorgeous. Very skunky and had a strong scent of tuna! Upon smoking a I felt an immediate sense of calm and relief, and this eventually lulled me into a very peaceful long rest, waking very refreshed and uplifted the next day. Wonderful!

Thanks Cannawholesalers!