A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

CWF - Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies

----
----
----
----

Second order from CWF... Slightly less impressed this time. There was no boveda in the can, so the smell (though very nice) was dim, and the flower wasn't anywhere close to as fresh as the death bubba was the last time I ordered. Largest bud in the14g can weighed out at 1.3g, everything else was popcorn...

To LOOK at, this weed was kinda just okay, not quite the snowcone look that the DB had, but it hits hard as hell, and it crept up heavy. Very psychoactive, fantastically strong high.

This isn't a review, people get eaten alive on reviews around here, but if I were to rate the bud, it would be an 8.5/10 for the smallness of the buds, and for lack of that amazing canned freshness, but it's a solid 9/10 for potency... I found it was harder hitting initially than CWFs death bubba, but the high was shorter in duration.

Please take all that as simply my opinion. Been smoking 20 years, but reviewing and describing it is new to me.

Re: CWF - Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies

itsjustasalad wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:54 pm
Decided to pick up some of the FCGSC and Stink of the Pink before they run out. Since I have never tried this strain before I just have to go off of my like for regular GSC.

Really wanted to get some Violator or Death Bubba but they are still out :(
They sent out a newsletter announcing some fresh stock today, with a few new strains. No DB or Violator though. :/

R.R.Toking wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:10 pm
I’m liking the wifi, same potent kush flavour like the Death Bubba and burns just as clean. Very nice daytime buzz, bit of a creeper.
Dude the wifi is amazingggg. At first I thought it was just good...but it really develops into this deep relaxing body stone after 20-30min that is just awesome. If you had hubcitys OG.. it was one step heavier than the wifi, but very similar. And then the death bubba is another step heavier than OG, but they all have very similar flavour profiles and body highs. Hub city is by far my favourite grower.

All the new strains are honest springs.. I’d avoid those. But watch out next week for strawberry and wedding cake is back from hubcity. Wedding cake looks real good! It’s on their Instagram.

They’re good, but nothing special. They carry much better flower (when its in stock) from much better growers. The owner knows that I only want very potent, heavy hitting weed and he always steers me clear of honest springs.... not saying its not good weed, but there are just much better selections.

With all that being said, I have not seen the blueberry/pine tar or lemon haze, nor do I have any inside info from the owners about the new strains.. I told them I don’t want honest springs anymore so they’re going to let me know when hubcity is back. At $110 or $115/half oz (depending on if you got a coupon code) its not a bad buy... but I’d rather spend $120 on hub city and get guaranteed fire. I’ve had 5 cans from them, every single fucking can has been very potent, sticky, tons of nose, very gassy and they taste great. Anyone who’s tried the wifi, death bubba, OG, etc can attest to that. All five cans were quads and by the looks of other reddit reviews.. my 6th rockstar can is also a quad.

Their crop recently got destroyed by the weather on Vancouver island.. they had this greasy pink rockstar that cwf was going to get. Unfortunately they couldn’t save it. Horrible news.

Vdubb wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:13 pm

All the new strains are honest springs.. I’d avoid those.
A little discerning if I were the same person I was a few years ago. Having never tried CWF before, I don't think I have anything to lose :) I received the newsletter about an hour or two after putting my order in just browsing casually/anticipating the re-stock. Can't have 'em all at once, though that would be awesome.

How is the time frame for receiving invoice/shipping notice? I put my order in and was expecting an email with my invoice and instructions and didn't get anything for hours. Fortunately I had kept the confirm window open and made my payment right away. They received my payment before the invoice was received. Now I'm just waiting for the shipping email, which I don't know if it will get lost in transit like the invoice email or not. Being my first time ordering I don't know if it's normal or not for them to wait a day or two before sending out the shipping info.

No hurry at all, just vexes me terribly on a personal level (therapy therapy therapy).

itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:08 am
Vdubb wrote:

A little discerning if I were the same person I was a few years ago. Having never tried CWF before, I don't think I have anything to lose :) I received the newsletter about an hour or two after putting my order in just browsing casually/anticipating the re-stock. Can't have 'em all at once, though that would be awesome.

How is the time frame for receiving invoice/shipping notice? I put my order in and was expecting an email with my invoice and instructions and didn't get anything for hours. Fortunately I had kept the confirm window open and made my payment right away. They received my payment before the invoice was received. Now I'm just waiting for the shipping email, which I don't know if it will get lost in transit like the invoice email or not. Being my first time ordering I don't know if it's normal or not for them to wait a day or two before sending out the shipping info.

No hurry at all, just vexes me terribly on a personal level (therapy therapy therapy).
Yeah that's pretty typical for CWF, they can be slow to respond, slow to send tracking, and I've even had to wait a couple days passed purchase for it to ship. With expidited shipping, it left Halifax on a Thursday, and got to me in BC by Monday... So once shipped, its pretty quick.

Cannabal wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 pm
Yeah that's pretty typical for CWF, they can be slow to respond, slow to send tracking, and I've even had to wait a couple days passed purchase for it to ship. With expidited shipping, it left Halifax on a Thursday, and got to me in BC by Monday... So once shipped, its pretty quick.
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! They've actually been really speedy with my emails, even after seemingly being a bother (I can get confused easily). Even replied after typical hours to an email regarding my invoice.

It'll be a little game to see what arrives first. Just received my registration to Broken Coast and will be putting a little order in with them. If they're using Purolator, well, it's a no contest for sure.

Even if CWF's FCGSC is on the lower end of their spectrum I'm still excited! Don't mind paying more for quality. I don't buy POS vehicles with the intention of just driving it for a while and upgrading; same thing with weed (if that makes any sense).

itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:24 pm
Cannabal wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 pm
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying! They've actually been really speedy with my emails, even after seemingly being a bother (I can get confused easily). Even replied after typical hours to an email regarding my invoice.

It'll be a little game to see what arrives first. Just received my registration to Broken Coast and will be putting a little order in with them. If they're using Purolator, well, it's a no contest for sure.

Even if CWF's FCGSC is on the lower end of their spectrum I'm still excited! Don't mind paying more for quality. I don't buy POS vehicles with the intention of just driving it for a while and upgrading; same thing with weed (if that makes any sense).
Oh I wouldn't say FCGSC is LOW on any scale, it'll still melt your face, but it was hard to top the freshness of the Death Bubba. As for Broken Coast, I used them as my LP for one order, they sent me the driest weed I have ever PAID for in my life. Might have been a one off, but I'll never buy legal/LP bullshit again.

Cannabal wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:46 pm
Oh I wouldn't say FCGSC is LOW on any scale, it'll still melt your face, but it was hard to top the freshness of the Death Bubba. As for Broken Coast, I used them as my LP for one order, they sent me the driest weed I have ever PAID for in my life. Might have been a one off, but I'll never buy legal/LP bullshit again.
I was more trying to mean lower on CWF's end. LP's have been mostly good for me. I know it's not anything AAAA, but CannaFarms has been very good (up until legalization) and I have yet to try any Broken Coast apart from the Quadra I got from the OCS.

CF's high cbd flower has always treated me well. Usually pretty firm, not moist but not dry. Though my last 3 orders with CF 4 strains (1 repeat offender) have arrived with over 1g of shake. I've contacted CF and the customer service has been pretty good. They gave me a refund for almost 5g worth of shake in those tubs though. Hopefully bringing it to their attention several times will help a bit.

The major malfunction is the price. $330+ for 30g's. Absolutely fricken nuts, even if I can use my benefits. Wish I could claim MOM's :D

I don't mind one or two offs of bad stuff/dry product but when it becomes continuous, then ways shall be parted. I figure I would give them (BC) a try before I completely ditch my prescription. Not sure of any better LPs by reputation over CF and BC; maybe Med-Releaf or Aurora?

itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:09 pm
Not sure of any better LPs by reputation over CF and BC; maybe Med-Releaf or Aurora?
I am currently with WeedMD, I have only ordered a couple times, but the green was far more fresh with WeedMD... Lately though, I avoid the legal/LP market like the plague. There's just too many good MOM options out here to bother with that dried up, over-priced trash.

itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:08 am
Vdubb wrote:

Okay so before CWF became super busy, they had great response times. Confirmation emails and accepting payment within 10-15min. Now, it’s just a cluster fuck. They were just a small little mom a month ago.. I’d recommend emailing them and asking if they can possibly expedite your shipment. Maybe they’ll be able to get it shipped out same or next day. Before, if they received payment before 4pm pst, it was shipped same day. I’m not sure how long it takes now, probably longer.. hopefully they hire some more peeps, or the hype dies down and they can return back to normal.
My emails were ALWAYS responded to within 5mins. Even on Xmas eve. Now, it takes a few hours at times. I’ve heard that they don’t even reply to a lot of emails now.. can’t confirm that as they always reply to mine.

Vdubb wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:46 pm
Okay so before CWF became super busy, they had great response times. Confirmation emails and accepting payment within 10-15min. Now, it’s just a cluster fuck. They were just a small little mom a month ago.. I’d recommend emailing them and asking if they can possibly expedite your shipment. Maybe they’ll be able to get it shipped out same or next day. Before, if they received payment before 4pm pst, it was shipped same day. I’m not sure how long it takes now, probably longer.. hopefully they hire some more peeps, or the hype dies down and they can return back to normal.
My emails were ALWAYS responded to within 5mins. Even on Xmas eve. Now, it takes a few hours at times. I’ve heard that they don’t even reply to a lot of emails now.. can’t confirm that as they always reply to mine.
I did just order yesterday afternoon EST (around noon PST) so it's not like I've been waiting LONG, but having not received a confirmation email about my purchase and then receiving it moments after I asked them about it was a bit strange. Email started out a bit odd too "thank you for your payment Hi name, just to let you know your payment has been confirmed..." They asked for my name on the order I made last night around 8pm to send me my invoice (or shipping info I would assume) and I haven't heard back yet.

I don't have any negative thoughts or feelings, but this is the 2nd mom i've tried that i've had an issue with on the very first order (even if this is just a communication issue and not a product issue).

itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:36 pm
I did just order yesterday afternoon EST (around noon PST) so it's not like I've been waiting LONG, but having not received a confirmation email about my purchase and then receiving it moments after I asked them about it was a bit strange. Email started out a bit odd too "thank you for your payment Hi name, just to let you know your payment has been confirmed..." They asked for my name on the order I made last night around 8pm to send me my invoice (or shipping info I would assume) and I haven't heard back yet.

I don't have any negative thoughts or feelings, but this is the 2nd mom i've tried that i've had an issue with on the very first order (even if this is just a communication issue and not a product issue).
Owner has a legit job and works nights too.. Bear with them, its worth it.

Yaa but that’s no excuse. If you choose to run an online business you better have someone to respond to emails. He’s been slacking lately...

Anywho, just got my fcgsc. I actually have decent sized buds (compared to others) and I’m ripped as fuck. Way too early to tell, but my first impressions of fcgsc are real good.

Cannabal wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Owner has a legit job and works nights too.. Bear with them, its worth it.
It's very difficult to ruffle my feathers; I am also a forgiving person. Fool me several times though, well, I'm still a fool but hopefully I'll learn something!

Like I did when I checked my shipping confirmation. Received it after my package landed in my city; still hasn't been delivered but it landed. Also coming from Halifax; threw me for a loop. Location doesn't always mean everything but it was still different to see!
Vdubb wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 pm
Yaa but that’s no excuse. If you choose to run an online business you better have someone to respond to emails. He’s been slacking lately...
Very true. Bottom line is your customers. If you can't service them they're just going to go elsewhere where they will be serviced. Doesn't matter if you hold the greatest product and the cheapest prices. I'm not about to let a one time/first time little issue like this ruin my experience; still need to sample the product. I don't think i'll be displeased at all from all of the reviews and comments I've seen, as well as yours below:
Vdubb wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 pm
Anywho, just got my fcgsc. I actually have decent sized buds (compared to others) and I’m ripped as fuck. Way too early to tell, but my first impressions of fcgsc are real good.
Hopefully I can sample some myself tonight, along with Stink of the Pink Kush. Very excited to try them out!

mugmug wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:07 pm
Hey, just wondering if anyone else is waiting on their order from the CWF sale? I got my tracking number but it says my package has been in Halifax since the 15th...

2019/01/15 19:28 HALIFAX, NS Item in transit

Ordered on the 7th... i just wanna get baked man wtf...
Lol ya I am. This is why I always keep a good stock

Otownkush wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:38 pm
mugmug wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:07 pm
Hey, just wondering if anyone else is waiting on their order from the CWF sale? I got my tracking number but it says my package has been in Halifax since the 15th...

2019/01/15 19:28 HALIFAX, NS Item in transit

Ordered on the 7th... i just wanna get baked man wtf...
Lol ya I am. This is why I always keep a good stock
Your order is still stuck in Halifax? CWF told me that canadapost was looking into it earlier this week but haven't heard anything since. Super frustrating.

Raptorfan93 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
How was the pink? I am planning on ordering some!
I haven't dipped too much into it yet. Upon opening though, a pungent Pink/skunky aroma overpowered my nose. Buds were smaller, not popcorn size but nothing really big either. Had a couple that were 1-2g. Really dark, dense, perfect amount of moisture. No loose trim, very little to non-existent leaves.

Hit pretty heavy for me. It doesn't happen too often at all, but it made my eyes close HARD. My eyes are pretty much perma closed already but this stuff made them so heavy feeling. Some of the better Pink Kush I've tried (CF, KC, GC, SR71, BC, CWF).

itsjustasalad wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am
Raptorfan93 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
How was the pink? I am planning on ordering some!
I haven't dipped too much into it yet. Upon opening though, a pungent Pink/skunky aroma overpowered my nose. Buds were smaller, not popcorn size but nothing really big either. Had a couple that were 1-2g. Really dark, dense, perfect amount of moisture. No loose trim, very little to non-existent leaves.

Hit pretty heavy for me. It doesn't happen too often at all, but it made my eyes close HARD. My eyes are pretty much perma closed already but this stuff made them so heavy feeling. Some of the better Pink Kush I've tried (CF, KC, GC, SR71, BC, CWF).
Was the pink you bought from Hub City or Henst well Springs?