A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#8
Peace over war wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 pm
Ghost Drops wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:59 am
Peace over war wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:26 pm
Didnt know if i could trust this site but ill try it out
Just curious, why did you think you couldn't trust us?
Just never heard of you guys but im dying to try that pink gelato so i might have to take a chance
I assume cause Ghost Drops is new, there's not a lot of reviews of their product, and trust is earned by word of mouth. :)

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#9
Keyll wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:14 am
Peace over war wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 pm
Ghost Drops wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:59 am


Just curious, why did you think you couldn't trust us?
Just never heard of you guys but im dying to try that pink gelato so i might have to take a chance
I assume cause Ghost Drops is new, there's not a lot of reviews of their product, and trust is earned by word of mouth. :)
thats fair. we could of had a bunch of reviews by now, about 20 people hit us up for "free" sample packs. But i kinda feel like that's cheating because of course someone getting something for free is going to positively review it in hopes of getting more for free. So it might take longer, but we'd rather have true reviews from actual paying customers.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#11
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am
Keyll wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:14 am
Peace over war wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 pm


Just never heard of you guys but im dying to try that pink gelato so i might have to take a chance
I assume cause Ghost Drops is new, there's not a lot of reviews of their product, and trust is earned by word of mouth. :)
thats fair. we could of had a bunch of reviews by now, about 20 people hit us up for "free" sample packs. But i kinda feel like that's cheating because of course someone getting something for free is going to positively review it in hopes of getting more for free. So it might take longer, but we'd rather have true reviews from actual paying customers.
The way you are doing it is just fine GD! I hate when a mom comes on and floods the review section with free samples. It doesn’t tell me much about their product, as I feel the reviews are slightly exaggerated. Let your flower do the talking. Maybe suggest your customers just to post a picture of your stuff up. Your flower looks good.. word of mouth will spread. Especially on here..

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#12
we just added some sample packs to the site as well. Unfortunately there is no Pink Gelato included. We have a couple quarters left of the PG (only selling them in quarters because stock is low at the moment). We may actually be out of stock of the PG for a couple months after this while the fresh batch finishes and cures.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#13
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am
We may actually be out of stock of the PG for a couple months after this while the fresh batch finishes and cures.
It’s a shame when you have a product your consumers want but just don’t have the ability to supply it; it’s a common mistake I see with new moms.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#14
JBC wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:22 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am
We may actually be out of stock of the PG for a couple months after this while the fresh batch finishes and cures.
It’s a shame when you have a product your consumers want but just don’t have the ability to supply it; it’s a common mistake I see with new moms.
yeah its 100% our fault too. We actually didn't think it would sell as quick as it did and we just weren't prepared. We are FULLY prepared going forward, however that lapse in judgement cost us about 2 months. But we aren't going anywhere, so it is for sure coming.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#15
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:26 am
JBC wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:22 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am
We may actually be out of stock of the PG for a couple months after this while the fresh batch finishes and cures.
It’s a shame when you have a product your consumers want but just don’t have the ability to supply it; it’s a common mistake I see with new moms.
yeah its 100% our fault too. We actually didn't think it would sell as quick as it did and we just weren't prepared. We are FULLY prepared going forward, however that lapse in judgement cost us about 2 months. But we aren't going anywhere, so it is for sure coming.
No worries, just don’t rush the curing process on the PG. How’s new batch looking so far? Which strains are similar in terms of potency? If PG is your best flower, what’s #2 and 3? I think you recommended your pink bubba to me.. that’s actually one of my fav strains.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#16
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:26 am
JBC wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:22 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am
We may actually be out of stock of the PG for a couple months after this while the fresh batch finishes and cures.
It’s a shame when you have a product your consumers want but just don’t have the ability to supply it; it’s a common mistake I see with new moms.
yeah its 100% our fault too. We actually didn't think it would sell as quick as it did and we just weren't prepared. We are FULLY prepared going forward, however that lapse in judgement cost us about 2 months. But we aren't going anywhere, so it is for sure coming.
It happens, it’s all good, I’ve just seen it happen a few times now so it’s just a shame to see. I’ll be anticipating it’s arrival.

Re: Ghost Drops Pink Gelato

#17
Vdubb wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:26 am
JBC wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:22 am


It’s a shame when you have a product your consumers want but just don’t have the ability to supply it; it’s a common mistake I see with new moms.
yeah its 100% our fault too. We actually didn't think it would sell as quick as it did and we just weren't prepared. We are FULLY prepared going forward, however that lapse in judgement cost us about 2 months. But we aren't going anywhere, so it is for sure coming.
No worries, just don’t rush the curing process on the PG. How’s new batch looking so far? Which strains are similar in terms of potency? If PG is your best flower, what’s #2 and 3? I think you recommended your pink bubba to me.. that’s actually one of my fav strains.
New batch is looking great. Only about halfway there though.
Pink Bubba for sure (i personally prefer it over the PG myself). I also really like the Blue OG and Gorilla Bomb.