A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Ghost Drops - Pink Bubba

Vdubb wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:54 pm
Yes finally! How is it? Is it real heavy? Melt your face off? Good for sleep?
a lot of our customers prefer our Pink Gelato, however i personally like this Pink Bubba over the Pink Gelato myself. I'm big into strong Indicas and i find this has the taste and effects i like. My wife is amazed at how many naps i can take while smoking PB lol

Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:04 am
I read somewhere that Captncrunch said he scored some of the dopest dope from this MoM...in house craft grow sounds like they got some great QC and know what they putting out.
msa (distinguished member) bought some stuff from us too and said it was really good. Just waiting for him to post a review of the strains he picked up.

Ghost Drops wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:58 am
Vdubb wrote:
a lot of our customers prefer our Pink Gelato, however i personally like this Pink Bubba over the Pink Gelato myself. I'm big into strong Indicas and i find this has the taste and effects i like. My wife is amazed at how many naps i can take while smoking PB lol
So does it melt your face off? Im looking for something that is extremely heavy. I like body stones that make you so comfortable that it takes major effort just to move. I’m a heavy smoker

Do you also grow PB just like the PG?

Vdubb wrote:
Maybe not a face melter (for me) but definitely a heavy hitter that will put you down for a nap if overdone.
I am a 40+ years smoker/toker and cultivated for many of those years, this flower is a good representation of a flower grown to it's full potential and dried/cured with the some love and attention. ;)

voose64 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 pm
Vdubb wrote:
Maybe not a face melter (for me) but definitely a heavy hitter that will put you down for a nap if overdone.
I am a 40+ years smoker/toker and cultivated for many of those years, this flower is a good representation of a flower grown to it's full potential and dried/cured with the some love and attention. ;)
Thanks for your personal honest opinion, sounds like GD is what I am looking for from a MoM.