A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Peyote Cookies— CWF organicbros

AAAA - 9.2/10 nice frosty indica. This is the first indica I’ve ever experienced strong citrus terps. It’s a mixture of pine, citrus and skunk. Intense flavour when vaped. It’s a creeper. Body buzz starts midway through the high. It’s not super heavy but it’s pretty potent. Weed arrived sticky and fluffy, super fresh. The terps are very intense and it’s organic!

I won’t be posted up the canna catchers flower.. it’s AAA quality imo and I’m not pleased with it. Organicbros stuff was nice though.

Edit: so I’ve been hearing the terps are guava. I have no clue what guava tastes like, so it makes sense why I had a tough time pinpointing the terps.
Last edited by Vdubb on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Peyote Cookies— CWF organicbros

Raptorfan93 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:13 am
What does that mean? Sorry, English is my second language. Yup it’s James hash
Discord is a voice chat system that also has a plain chat system. We have one for the forum here (see link at bottom of main page). We don't use the voice feature on it, so it's basically just a huge chat of stoners with different rooms for different subjects. Real nice place to get quick information, share experiences, talk directly to MOMs and more importantly, snag some deals before they show up anywhere else :)

Got myself 7g of Peyote Cookies, 7g of DeadHead OG and 7g of Black Roses.

Only made it into DeadHead OG and Black Roses last night. Peyote Cookies smelled soooooo nice though. I opted to try Black Roses first as my body has been batted from shoveling these last 5 days (another storm coming, my personal choice to shovel too) and all that it did was perk me up.

The smell of the Peyote Cookies kind of made me think it would be more sativa/hybrid leaning so I chose against it. That smell though, super nice. DeadHead OG I found made me very relaxed and giggly. A very nice sweet smell and taste. Tried to do some menial tasks while watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I just couldn't stop laughing even at the stupidest of jokes.

Don't recall which of the two were from Organic Bros; DeadHead OG or Black Roses? (please say DeadHead, I was a bit underwhelmed with Black Roses)
xsinx wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:41 am
We don't use the voice feature on it
Neat!

xsinx wrote:
Raptorfan93 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:13 am
What does that mean? Sorry, English is my second language. Yup it’s James hash
Discord is a voice chat system that also has a plain chat system. We have one for the forum here (see link at bottom of main page). We don't use the voice feature on it, so it's basically just a huge chat of stoners with different rooms for different subjects. Real nice place to get quick information, share experiences, talk directly to MOMs and more importantly, snag some deals before they show up anywhere else :)
I did I spoke to him on Wickr - Is there option to tag usernames? - he reactivated his account - Black River.

Thanks for the info on Discord, I will definitely look it once I get home!

itsjustasalad wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 am
Got myself 7g of Peyote Cookies, 7g of DeadHead OG and 7g of Black Roses.

Only made it into DeadHead OG and Black Roses last night. Peyote Cookies smelled soooooo nice though. I opted to try Black Roses first as my body has been batted from shoveling these last 5 days (another storm coming, my personal choice to shovel too) and all that it did was perk me up.

The smell of the Peyote Cookies kind of made me think it would be more sativa/hybrid leaning so I chose against it. That smell though, super nice. DeadHead OG I found made me very relaxed and giggly. A very nice sweet smell and taste. Tried to do some menial tasks while watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I just couldn't stop laughing even at the stupidest of jokes.

Don't recall which of the two were from Organic Bros; DeadHead OG or Black Roses? (please say DeadHead, I was a bit underwhelmed with Black Roses)
xsinx wrote:
We don't use the voice feature on it
Neat!
DeadHead and Peyote are from Organic bros - Based on what I have read here the batches are disappointing - Which angers me since my order is in the mail. These buds (the cookies) dont even looked caked - the OKG batches of Orange Cookies and Gorilla Doshia looks way better :@

Vdubb - let me know how your experience with Dboyz was!

Vdubb wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:25 pm
AAAA - 9.2/10 nice frosty indica. This is the first indica I’ve ever experienced strong citrus terps. It’s a mixture of pine, citrus and skunk. Strong citrus and pine comes through when vaped. It’s a creeper. Body buzz starts midway through the high. It’s not super heavy but it’s pretty potent. Weed arrived sticky and fluffy, super fresh. The terps are very intense and it’s organic!

I won’t be posted up the canna catchers flower.. it’s AAA quality imo and I’m not pleased with it. Organicbros stuff was nice though.
Why wont you post the canna catchers stuff. Tbh bro, I think you are CWF biased. Post you experience with each order and expose them - I wanna see

Go on Reddit and see my posts if you think I’m CWF biased.

I’m not posting it up because it’s subpar. Why would I waste my time uploading trash weed? There’s already other pics of it up anyway. I post pictures up of weed I enjoy, not the other way around. This is not a coastal review, because frankly I don’t think they deserve a review right now. This is just a pic of a good batch I got with a little description.

And I’m not posting dank boys anymore, he told me he’s too busy now for new people.

Raptorfan93 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:39 pm
.. Post you experience with each order ...
My only experience was 7g of Black Roses from CWF's recent stock. It was my least favourite of #1 Dead Head OG, #2 Peyote Cookies and #3 Black Roses.

I was hoping it would have been a nice heavy indica, and that was the first can I cracked open. Wanted to melt into my bed after a long week of shoveling snow and it acted more like a sativa hybrid.

To quote Leafly:
Black Roses by Red Dirt Ridge Genetics is a heavy, one-hitter-quitter indica designed for the seasoned cannabis consumer. This cross of Grand Reserve Headband and Early Girl reeks of sweet citrus and funky fuel, intoxicating the sense even before combustion. Its effects lay into the body, evaporating stress from the mind while cementing the consumer to the couch. This heavy indica is a perfect end-of-the-day strain to wash away stress and worries or to frontload sleep with sedative cannabinoids.
I found it was almost lacking smell completely, and absolutely ZERO india effects. Nowhere near one hitter quitter. Glad I only order 7g's. Was it some of the worst bud? In no way, shape or form. It wasn't even on the dumper side of <50%. But didn't find it all too great personally.

Vdubb wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:10 am
Go on Reddit and see my posts if you think I’m CWF biased.

I’m not posting it up because it’s subpar. Why would I waste my time uploading trash weed? There’s already other pics of it up anyway. I post pictures up of weed I enjoy, not the other way around. This is not a coastal review, because frankly I don’t think they deserve a review right now. This is just a pic of a good batch I got with a little description.

And I’m not posting dank boys anymore, he told me he’s too busy now for new people.
Oh, I will look it up on Reddit. Dankboyz sent me his menu, I just wanted to know what you thought of the quality because the pictures looked great. He told me I can place my order. Saw some pics of him posting Snow dogs stuff that you mentioned as well.

Thanks Vdubb