Which Moms for edibles?

Which Moms have you guys used for edibles? I have used Cannabismo, Sask Compassion, and Budderweeds but always on a lookout for a good deal or promo. I always liked the Meddi Teddys from Cannabismo, 100mg for $10. Whats your go-to, bang for your buck Mom?

Re: Which Moms for edibles?

You should look at camp.ca. They have cookies, muffins already made and make it yourself too. I think the best way is to grab their amazing canna butter and make whatever you want. That way you can start out slow and eat what you want. Least expensive way is to get some rso oil and cook with it or start out with micro doses. I know from personal experience over 35 years be cautious and start with small doses. Most important is to give it lots of time to work, don’t second dose.

Re: Which Moms for edibles?

Rso is the only way to go ! Don’t know why anyone looking for medicine would buy candy? If you are looking for fun on Friday night a edible is great. If you are trying to get someone some help with pain or anxiety get some weed oil or rso. You can administer the proper dosage gradually in gelcaps and then there isn’t any weed taste. Till you burb! No sugar,crap and someone else isn’t cooking and messing with your medicine. If cost is the issue a gram syringe goes a long way. Rso is the only way to go! P.M. me if you want some more help.