Nova Scotia "Legal" Cannabis

This is the 3rd time I've tried to post this but I'm new to this format. Anyway in short I bought 4 grams. Cost me $50. Waste of money to say the least. All strains tasted like plastic, were dried beyond use and for the price were nowhere near what they should have been. I tried Namaste's Shishkaberry, Sensei Star and MK Ultra. I also tried Edison's Lola Montes. Garbage. In the pics I compare Namaste's MK with CW's MK I received this past Friday. On the left or silent bob is Namaste MK and on the right is CW's MK. I know which one I'll be sticking with. Enjoy and I apologize for the iPhone quality.
MK1.jpg
Silent bob - Namaste , Jay - CW
MK1.jpg
Silent bob - Namaste , Jay - CW
Attachments
MK2.jpg
image_6483441.JPG
MK2.jpg

Re: Nova Scotia "Legal" Cannabis

Don't worry about me bro if I couldn't afford it I wouldn't have done it! Just really had to see for myself. I can't get over the throngs of people defending this shit too. "Better than what you get from buddy down the road".. yea well your buddy obviously hasn't heard of the fucking internet! To top it all off, you can't even see what you are buying. Can't see pics of the buds on the government website, just boxes. Don't see any pics in store, can't smell it or inspect it. I really think they underestimated how serious cannabis users are about their flowers. It's not 15 - 20 years ago when pot was just pot to the majority of us.

Yeah, you make solid points man, I have to agree.. Moreover, the THC and CBD ranges of some of these products are just out to lunch. On launch day, the BC Cannabis website had some products listed with ranges as wide as "0-25% & 10-26% THC." Nobody in their right mind would buy alcohol that gave a wide range of alc %; it denies the basic safety of dosage knowledge. There is absolutely no excuse for not knowing EXACT thc and cbd %'s.

For the kind of money they are asking, anything below 15% thc should go straight into an incinerator.

hoffa83 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:13 am
This is the 3rd time I've tried to post this but I'm new to this format. Anyway in short I bought 4 grams. Cost me $50. Waste of money to say the least. All strains tasted like plastic, were dried beyond use and for the price were nowhere near what they should have been. I tried Namaste's Shishkaberry, Sensei Star and MK Ultra. I also tried Edison's Lola Montes. Garbage. In the pics I compare Namaste's MK with CW's MK I received this past Friday. On the left or silent bob is Namaste MK and on the right is CW's MK. I know which one I'll be sticking with. Enjoy and I apologize for the iPhone quality.MK2.jpgimage_6483441.JPG
I love reading posts like this for one reason. Just assures our UG world will sttick around.

MirkaLane wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm
For the kind of money they are asking, anything below 15% thc should go straight into an incinerator.
I agree. The prices they're asking, it needs to be AAAA+ grade and the stuff I got, it was decent but like AA decent, and not a pretty trim job either. Not shit but just all right. Though I did get one gram of a strain I REALLY liked from the legal end in Manitoba, an Ultra Sour with like 27%. Nice time.

But oh ho hoo do I want to be standing beside that incinerator vent...! If it doesn't have much bang then you just have to burn more of it!

hoffa83 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:13 am
This is the 3rd time I've tried to post this but I'm new to this format. Anyway in short I bought 4 grams. Cost me $50. Waste of money to say the least. All strains tasted like plastic, were dried beyond use and for the price were nowhere near what they should have been. I tried Namaste's Shishkaberry, Sensei Star and MK Ultra. I also tried Edison's Lola Montes. Garbage. In the pics I compare Namaste's MK with CW's MK I received this past Friday. On the left or silent bob is Namaste MK and on the right is CW's MK. I know which one I'll be sticking with. Enjoy and I apologize for the iPhone quality.MK2.jpgimage_6483441.JPG
Hahah sweet rolling board =P