A Place for MoM's to show off pic's or videos of killer product.
Regular users may comment, but not start posts in this area.

Green Society - New Arrivals and Deals!

Check out our latest strains!

Purple Dream - One of my recent favourites! A smooth smoke with a chilling high

Pink Island Kush - A heavy hitting strain for me! Perfect for end of the day unwinding

We currently have samples of these strains, so if you order with us be sure to mention in the notes section of your order if you would like a sample!
Our latest deals include our ounce specials of El Jefe and ounce specials of our new batch of BC Kush! Visit our site for more details or if you have any questions!

Re: Green Society - New Arrivals and Deals!

Our new arrivals!

Durban Poison - Pure Sativa for a perfect day smoke!

Romulan - Provides a great body high for relaxingg

Latest Deals:

A February contest for 2 FREE OUNCES!
Half ounce specials for all of February while quantities last!
Free Herbivore chocolate edibles with purchase of select strains!
We are also having a family day sale coming this weekend with 10-15% off your entire purchase!

Check out the website for more details!

Re: Green Society - New Arrivals and Deals!

We got some new dope strains to show you guys!

Guava Gelato - Part of the legendary killlz Gelato lineage. Can't go wrong with this one!

Crunch Berry Kush - Another great balanced hybrid strain. BTW these nugs are super dense and caked :)

Blackberry Cream - These nugs legit smells like cream. A great indica smoke with a high THC content.

If you want anymore details, don't hesitate to reply! I'll do my best to get back to you guys ASAP!

We are currently running our February's Love is in the Air contest which includes 2 free ounces for the winner! No purchases or anything necessary except a follow or a comment on the post! Here's the link to the blog post: https://www.greensociety.ca/blog/februa ... n-the-air/