Re: GanjaGrams.ca - All Customer Feedback

Nothing but positve things about GanjaGrams I have ordered from them in the past and am more than satisfied.
Very fast shipping - got my order in 2 business days and I live in a small city in Northern Saskatchewan.
The product is top notch with no shake, exactly as described and pictured.
On my last order I made a mistake, I contacted customer service to see if they could change the order on their end. (This way I did not have cancel the order and resubmit another e-transfer.) Penelope from the customer service team corrected the order and made the changes very quickly.

Trevor L
Last edited by trev68 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Order there 2 times so far,
-Free Gift at sign up
-Branded Bags scelled (weight is good:-)
-Very nice Buds .
i ordered:
Snoop Dog Og- My favorite..
Space purple Cookie- incredible purple buds
Death Bubba- Sticky, strong
UBC Chimo- Beau bon pas cher..
Platinum Bubba Kush- Bijoux
White Tye Dreams- Good
I send a message on Christmas time, 26 dec, and Jenny answered me within the end of the after noon.
Seriously, very professional and Reliable , Quality is defenitly there.!! Good Work Ganjagrams !
I RECOMMAND!!

trev68 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm
Nothing but positve things about GanjaGrams I have ordered from them in the past and am more than satisfied.
Very fast shipping - got my order in 2 business days and I live in a small city in Northern Saskatchewan.
The product is top notch with no shake, exactly as described and pictured.
On my last order I made a mistake, I contacted customer service to see if they could change the order on their end. (This way I did not have cancel the order and resubmit another e-transfer.) Penelope from the customer service team corrected the order and made the changes very quickly.

Trevor L
Hi Trevor,
Glad to hear that you're enjoying our service :)

Jenny from Ganjagrams