Larry OG Hybrid Indica - Secret Stash House

Video Review

Larry OG Hybrid Indica - Secret Stash House

There were the guys that had the Blue Tuna which I was very impressed. These buds are also similar to that of the tuna; dense, heavy, well cured but not crispy. It seems its very telltale of MoMs these days which is not a bad thing (just be prepared for 1 bud to be your 5g). The bud itself has a very overall MILD odor when not crushed, but when grinded presents a pine, acidic, fresh-tree smell. When vaping tho the pine taste realllly hits, its really nice almost like chewing gum. I found myself (even after smoking from a pipe) going back to vape. While smoking it under a flame it was very very smooth on the throat, which may or may not explain why it was a bit heavier on the lungs and probably would not want to blaze it if I have the option of vape It's one of those strands that's supposedly high on THC (Leafy says 20%) but is more of a tasting thing that pure blazing. But all things aside the effect takes about a minute or two to kick in, VERY high head-buzz giving you a bit vision and balance tripouts and a moderate body buzz (chest, legs, arms etc). Nonetheless I can converse, do work and still do creative things. ---- It's low price, high THC, great on the vape, decent lighting it up. Would highly recommend Blue Tuna over this, anyday, but would not shy away from enjoying this ;)