[The High Club] - Blueberry Cheesecake Hybrid Sativa Review

Video Review

Blueberry Cheesecake Hybrid Sativa Review - thehighclub - Original Post

The best advice for this strain is smoke it if you wanna get wrecked. This thing is powerful: blueberry being a creeper and the cheese kicking in right away gets you glued to your seat but head buzz at the same time. Def spatial sound, light, etc all change. For 30$ a HQ, this AAA strain is someones cup of tea for sure. For me personally tho I love how this actually smells like blueberries, and a very sweet cheese, tropical like the Pineapple Express strain. This matches the overall pretty purples, larger dark green leaves and red hairs on the tip of the buds. Really smells as if you were eating a blueberry cheesecake. Grinding it also exposes more of that sweet cheese taste and overpowers the blueberry. The sad thing tho in the vape the taste wasnt all there and was a bit harsh but the effects kicked in almost immediate. Smoking was similar; itchy on the throat, light on the lungs, effects kick in right away. I would give it 4/5 but I think the biggest issue is it needs just a tad bit more drying: not a problem I can do that at home. Would recommend this if you wanna go out and get wasted have a good time kinda thing, but maybe it'll be more tasty and equally strong once dried a bit