Chronic Kush - 1 Oz Super Blue Dream AA+

MOM Name

Chronic Kush

Overall rating out of 10:

Super easy, however if you order for the first time they require you to either send them a pic of your ID + a selfie with the ID OR 2 pieces of ID. This is a little more than what most MOMs request.

Ordering & Pricing:

Ordered an Oz of Super Blue Dream for $124, including a $15 shipping fee. I’m quite happy with their prices, and they have a decent selection for flower. The order process was extremely easy, like most MOMs, place order – send e transfer – get weed.

Communication:

I had to contact them because I messed up my address after placing my order, they replied to me within a few hours and updated me once the issue was resolved. Very happy with their customer service, getting that extra email telling me that the address was updated was nice.

Packaging:

Package was discreet, in a plain white rectangular box, no way to guess what’s inside. Within the box, there was a sealed bubble wrap lined envelope which had a vacuum sealed bag around another bag that contained the Oz of Super Blue Dream. No scent was detected until I opened up the vacuum seal. Packaging was good.

Products / Photos:

As mentioned before, I purchased an Oz of Super Blue Dream AA+. Once again, I am very happy with what I got. For the price, I have no complaints. Nugs were frosty and dense. Below are some shots I took;

Incentive for Customers:

- Good budget ounces, good prices on their flower in general.

- Great customer service

- Reputable

- A good Ontario MOM

- Point system

Incentive for Review: They offer a $20 discount for posting a review.

Notes:

Super Blue Dream has a light sweet citrus smell to it. I have yet to smoke it, but will update with results.