Bulkweedinbox - Customer Reviews

Hello CanadianMOM Family,

This is a great way to express your feelings to us, at BWIB we value all of our customers! Feedback would be a great way to help us serve you better!

Hello, it's me, Frank, I understand there have been some issues with our product lately, some of these issues don't get back to me, so this is a great way to let me know!

Thanks a bunch :)!

Re: Bulkweedinbox - Customer Reviews

My last few orders from BWIB have all been great, I like the way the site is set up, and the product has been great for the price.
The only issue I've ever had is how slowly your site loads. Every page takes an absurd amount of time to load, and while trying to buy multiple different strains at once, it's extremely frustrating.

i second the comment from aimordie and the site is completely down at the moment...
errors: 508 Resource Limit Is Reached
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4194304) (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/bulkweed.ehost-services236.com/bulkweedinbox.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/builder/class-shortcode-generator.php on line 783

update: came back up a few moments later but still quite a lag to load compared to most sites
update2 : much faster now with the upgrade, see my review below...with pic :D
Last edited by ESS on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Medicalman1126 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:25 am
I’ve been eying your site, mostly seen positive reviews, their was one recently on reddit about Mold issue/ I’m not saying anything cuz I haven’t ordered from you but made me think twice. Was looking at the darth Vader og / Bruce banner/ GDP/ pink Death Star / any insight would be great thanks
The Darth Vader OG is a nice strain, I got a sample of it and really liked the flavor. Haven't tried the rest of the strains you've mentioned, but I can assure you that on the off chance you did get a product that had mold or some other issue, their customer service would take care of it.

AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:26 am
Medicalman1126 wrote:
I’ve been eying your site, mostly seen positive reviews, their was one recently on reddit about Mold issue/ I’m not saying anything cuz I haven’t ordered from you but made me think twice. Was looking at the darth Vader og / Bruce banner/ GDP/ pink Death Star / any insight would be great thanks
The Darth Vader OG is a nice strain, I got a sample of it and really liked the flavor. Haven't tried the rest of the strains you've mentioned, but I can assure you that on the off chance you did get a product that had mold or some other issue, their customer service would take care of it.
Which strains did you try ?

Medicalman1126 wrote:
AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:26 am
Medicalman1126 wrote:
Which strains did you try ?
I can't name them all off of the top of my head, but I have a couple reviews of BWIB in the review section if you want to check them out.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2964
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3189

But in my most recent order I tried their Pink Candy, Sweet Berlin Haze, Sour Diesel, Purple Diamond, Purple Green Goddess and Fruity Pebbles, and I have tried some other samples as well. They're one of the places I'll probably do more bulk buying from going forward.

AimOrDie wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 pm
My last few orders from BWIB have all been great, I like the way the site is set up, and the product has been great for the price.
The only issue I've ever had is how slowly your site loads. Every page takes an absurd amount of time to load, and while trying to buy multiple different strains at once, it's extremely frustrating.
Yes I am sorry for all the issues of the being slow, i response so late because we were in the process of making the speed faster! I have good news tho, we have now officially completed the transfer and our site is alot faster!

once again, Super fast guys, ordered early wed morn, shipped out same day, got it fri in Qc, ...2 days...well done.
First order was the bud sampler (8x3.5g) was excellent,
then got 3oz (2x Grape god and 1x Darth Vader OG) both very nice, (FYI, i broke a piece off the DVOG to see the trichs inside by the stem, it's very well trimmed :) ) ,

now the 4g shatter sampler, love it, probably the best I've tried in a while, nice terps, nice bang
highly recommended
ohh and the website is a breeze to surf now with the upgrades, great job team BWIB.

Update: added more pictures https://imgur.com/a/sIT0jEn