GanjaWest Bulk Order review

MOM Name
Ganjawest

Overall rating out of 10:
10/10

Sign up was easy, had to give them id but they allowed me to blur out everything except name and age.

Ordering & Pricing:
Pricing is sooo nice for the Lb of buddah tahoe i got. Originally the Lb option wasnt even on the site so the guy added it on theyre for me. They real ass niggas 4 dat

Communication:
They respond hella quick to my emails and they nice as fuk. Easy to negotiate and shit

Packaging:
Sick packaging, nice labeling and stuff too. Vac sealed n all that. Nicer packaging then cheapweed.

Products / Photos:
IMG_0302.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg
Incentive for Customers:
Nice ass pricing, AA is nice as fuckkkk for the price.

Notes:
Im going to be ordering off them way more, an Lb was just a test and they passed the test for sure for sure. The best kush i have couldve gotten for that price. They also send me a sample of shatter and their AAA kush. These niggas are nice and they got me as a loyal customer, going to be trying out AA & AAA pounds for my next order.

Ganjawest u did me toooooooo niceeeee thanks familyyyy

Re: GanjaWest Bulk Order review

They only go up to QP now in mix n match obviously if u ask them they will go for it, I'm gonna do an order soon too....but definitely prefer half p options as well, I wanna try their Bruce as I've already tried Blueberry Afghani, and there PSC....and prefer the quads over AAA but absolutely recommend this place good people their quads would be on the lo end of the scale but heard their AAA is on the top end .....

I feel stupider having read this. I'd expect this homie G bullshit talk in the USA, but if you are Canadian, you learned to write better than this at age 10. Save the "nigga this, nigga that" talk for your hiphop album, stick to plain language. Thx.

flowerpowerhour wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 am
I feel stupider having read this. I'd expect this homie G bullshit talk in the USA, but if you are Canadian, you learned to write better than this at age 10. Save the "nigga this, nigga that" talk for your hiphop album, stick to plain language. Thx.
Man, fuck outta here with that nonsense. If reading his post made you any stupider, you wouldn't have a brain.
realgrimm wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am
I looked at these guys for bulk prices but saw nothing over QPs

any idea how much their lbs go for??
No idea about other strains, but I was told Purple Kush was the only thing they had available at 1400/p or less.

AimOrDie wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:09 pm
flowerpowerhour wrote:
Man, fuck outta here with that nonsense. If reading his post made you any stupider, you wouldn't have a brain.
realgrimm wrote:

No idea about other strains, but I was told Purple Kush was the only thing they had available at 1400/p or less.
Apparently moron is contagious, cause you have it too.

Henderjo wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:06 am
They only go up to QP now in mix n match obviously if u ask them they will go for it, I'm gonna do an order soon too....but definitely prefer half p options as well, I wanna try their Bruce as I've already tried Blueberry Afghani, and there PSC....and prefer the quads over AAA but absolutely recommend this place good people their quads would be on the lo end of the scale but heard their AAA is on the top end .....
yea bro they sent a me a nug of theyre purple punch AAA and it was superr nice. I cant even imagine how their AAAA would be then haha.

AimOrDie wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:09 pm
flowerpowerhour wrote:
realgrimm wrote:

they also told me purple kush for 1400/lb, considering its AAA thats not a bad tag. Im tryna get their purple punch for 1400$.

flowerpowerhour wrote:
why u so hurt old man? tryna start a argument over a MOM forum fuck outta here u old geaser :lol: u the second person ima send my mixtape to, your daughter being 1st cuz she be listening to it while we fucken

sk300 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:27 pm
flowerpowerhour wrote:
why u so hurt old man? tryna start a argument over a MOM forum fuck outta here u old geaser :lol: u the second person ima send my mixtape to, your daughter being 1st cuz she be listening to it while we fucken
We got the next Kanye right here folks.

I know bulk prices vary depending on what dealers get them for. A strain that may be listed in the same grade costs different in bulk level cause instead of looking at how caked or big individual nugs are, gotta also look at the trim and how much shake is in every bag.

st0nie wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:41 pm
I know bulk prices vary depending on what dealers get them for. A strain that may be listed in the same grade costs different in bulk level cause instead of looking at how caked or big individual nugs are, gotta also look at the trim and how much shake is in every bag.
i know what your saying, but the lb of buddah tahoe i got for $1100 was a nice deal. barely any shake in the bottom of the bag, kinda caked, no big ass stems, and trimmed nicely. Only problem was they were popcorn sized nugs but cant complain for that price, and thats the best i think i couldve gotten for that price