The Green Ace
Overall rating out of 10:
Regular MOM style signup; standard stuff.
Ordering & Pricing:
Website is nice and clean, makes ordering quick and easy. I have said before, but I tend to find that The Green Ace’s upper-tier strains are priced very competitively for their quality. Everytime I order the top-tier stuff, I am not only satisfied, but sometimes pleasantly surprised as well.
Communication is fantastic with Green Ace, he/they respond to all my emails and queries practically as fast as I can send them. Pretty exceptional and a far cry better than MOMs like OKG and WWCS that have horrible customer service and response times.
Always discreet, packed in a CP box, with further sealed bags, and bags within bags. No stink, no squish, nothing obvious to tip off the shady, sticky fingers postal guy.
Products / Photos:
- Nose/Flavour: Have a bit of a cold so smells are tough right now. One thing I picked up on was a bit of cheese smell and flavour.
- Trim/Cure: Very nice trim, no leafiness at all. Cure is right on point, bit of squish, bit of bounce.
- Lift/Buzz: I found this strain very heady, but not in an anxious kinda way, more like daydreamy. Definite balloonhead appeal; the cerebral high is very floaty, and I bet this stuff would kill a bad headache in one puff. This isn’t a caffeine style sativa, I didn’t notice a massive energy boost, just a nice psychoactive high.
- Potency/Quality: Potency is high, buds are just coated in trichs; I felt the effects quite strongly after only a single puff (though it was my first of the day). The high was quite long lasting. I was very happy with the potency for the price.
- Vapour Quality: Super smooth; this stuff is a dream to vape.
- Overall: Found my new favourite sativa strain. Finally one that gives me an awesome cerebral, non-lockey buzz that doesn’t make me feel sketchy.
- Nose/Flavour: Again with the cold, but I definitely got a heavy diesel taste and smell off of this bud, so it must be strong if I can smell it through all this stuffiness.
- Trim/Cure: Trim is nice. Cure is excellent, good bounce and squish. Bud structure is a tad looser than the other strains reviewed here.
- Lift/Buzz: Heavy duty hybrid effects with this. I was slammed with a body stone that felt like wearing a fat-suit, and it was coupled with an equally heavy and psychoactive head high. I got very intoxicated from this strain, and I would say I have a moderately-high tolerance (all day, everyday user, no t-breaks). Not for beginners.
- Potency/Quality: Super potent, high tier weed. This might be my new favourite overall strain, the genetics that go into this bud are unbelievable (ICE: afghani x skunk #1 x northern lights x shiva ---XXX--- TRAINWRECK: Mexican and Thai sativas X afghani indicas...WOW). Big fan, will absolutely be getting more.
- Vapour Quality: For the potency (up to 27%), quite smooth and tasty.
- Overall: Highly recommend this strain for medical patients and chronnoisseurs...your money will travel a good distance here.
- Nose/Flavour: Cold says: gassy, that’s all I am able to get, both smell and taste. Sorry guys and gals. :/
- Trim/Cure: Bit leafy here and there, but not bad at all. Cure is perf; buds are nice and sticky… just how I like em.
- Lift/Buzz: Indica leaning for certain.. Death Bubba X ??.. Nice relaxing mind and body stone, not excessively couch-lockey or sleepy.. Great for after work, watching the idiot-box, etc. Massive muchnie alert with this strain, I ate my house empty.
- Potency/Quality: Maybe a bit less potent than the ice wreck, the quality was still fairly decent for price, and for fans of the death strains and crosses, this would probably be a tasty treat.
- Vapour Quality: Smooth.. I sometimes find death strains a tad harsh, so I was really happy with the quality of this vapour.
- Overall: Slightly more relaxing than the ice wreck, due to the indica dominance, I liked this one best in the evening, though the extreme level of munchies is a bit of a drawback. Rates 4th place overall for this order.
- Nose/Flavour: Even with a cold, I had no problem smelling this bud.. Wow! Super strong and intoxicating sour yet flowery smell, much like some haze strains I’ve had. The flavour on this strain is just amazing; if you dig sour candies and things, man, this is for you!
- Trim/Cure: I find all of GA’s upper tier stuff has a great cure and this is no exception. Nice bounce, squish and stick. Trim is good.
- Lift/Buzz: Loved the buzz of this strain most on this order. It’s definitely a “screaming-head-high” level sativa, and it reminds me a lot of haze strains. Most certainly a daytime smoke, I think this would keep me awake and motoring all day...quite high energy.
- Potency/Quality: Certainly high potency; one puff geared me up at least 3 gears, maybe 4. I could see this putting some people into a pretty anxious state, and I’d say be careful with it for that reason. But for those of you who are manic, high-output maniacs and caffeine junkies, this will rock your world! Conversely, morning sloths might enjoy a welcome boost.
- Vapour Quality: A bit on the harsh side, likely due to potency. Hacked up a lung a little on this one (could be the cold).
- Overall: I like it, I like it a lot. I’ll buy more. Maybe you should too.
Pink Kush (Sample):
- It was probably AAA to AAA+, really nice for the price on the website, and a very acceptable sample, indeed. I’ll refrain from reviewing it at length as most of you have probably done the Pink Kush thing. Suffice it to say, its nice pink kush and would make a very solid buy. Thanks to GA for hooking me up.
Incentive for Customers:
There’s a bunch but they change fairly often, so best bet is to check the website for current offers and deals.
Incentive for Review:
Nope. I try to review the orders that are worth reviewing. I am liking GA’s high-end strains a whole lot right now, so it’s only fair to give them some love, plus I seem to get a sample with every order, so it’s just basic reciprocity.
Thanks for reading if you’re still here. Smoke Weed Everyday.