AimOrDie's SpeedGreens Review

Welcome to my second review of SpeedGreens which also happens to be the first time I've taken pictures with a microscope!

Overall rating out of 10:
8/10

The same signup process as every other MOM, simple and quick.

Ordering & Pricing:
I generally prefer to purchase bulk, so I don't order from SpeedGreens very often, but I really enjoy their budder so I'll probably keep coming back for it.

Communication:
Communication is fine, there's nothing about their customer service as far as I've seen that stands out or makes me feel like they're different than other MOMs,

Packaging:
Super discreet packaging with no smell leakage. I always love the little containers with individual boveda packs.

Products / Photos:
Acapulco Gold
I really enjoyed this strain. I've never tried Acapulco Gold before this, but I'd like to try some more in the future.
Great sativa with a fantastic sweet smell. Well trimmed with a clean burn and a smooth exhale. Brightly colored buds with great bag appeal.
Strong energetic high, very effective day time smoke.
I'd rate this 8.5/10 (AAAA). Very enjoyable.

Platinum Blackberry
I also really enjoyed this strain. It's obviously a very different smoke when compared to the Acapulco Gold, but in my opinion it's easily just as good.
Beautiful nugs with some incredible colors running through them, a strong berry flavor and a similar, fantastic taste.
Strong indica high, I'm sure it'd put me right to bed if I had a lesser tolerance. I usually smoke a bowl or two of it at night, topped with some Death Bubba budder to help me sleep which definitely does the job. Night time use recommended.
I'd also rate this strain as 8.5/10 (AAAA). Both of these strains were great. If SG had wholesale pricing I'd probably buy their flower more often.

I also purchased 8 different grams of budder, and while I really enjoy it, I use budder as a bowl topper, or joint filler so it's pretty hard to give you a review of their effectiveness individually, or to grade them. Aside from showing pictures and commenting on the smell and consistency, I can't really do much reviewing. I will say that I enjoyed every one of them, and would order them each again. I've only tried budder from a couple different places, but SG is easily the best of them.

Rockstar
Very strong smell, light consistency that sticks to your fingers if touched barehanded.
Skywalker OG
Not as strong of a smell, lighter color, but more of a hash-like consistency and shape than the rest. Weird to break up, but easy to tell it's very, very potent.
Duke Nukem
Probably the strongest smell of the bunch. Very citrusy. Color was also fairly light, but nowhere near as light as the Skywalker.
Girl Scout Cookies
Strong, extremely sweet smell. Harder than most of the other strains to break up, but it smoked well and the taste came through as a bowl topper pretty well.
Death Bubba
My favorite of the bunch. I used it every night to help me sleep while I had it. Nice consistency, slightly darker color and strong tasting.
Space Cookies
Similar to the Death Bubba, but not quite as good in my opinion.
Gorilla Glue
Most of these were honeycomb-like, but this was easily the most honeycomb-like of the 8.
Strong smell, nice consistency and light color.
Black Diamond
This one was really odd. Much darker than the rest, pretty sticky instead of the crumbly texture the rest of them share, and harsh on the throat when used as a topper. The taste comes through pretty heavily, but it's not a taste that I really enjoyed. My least favorite of the bunch by a long shot, gave about half away to a friend. Wouldn't buy again given the other choices.
Incentive for Customers:
There's a few different things as far as I know. Different freebies depending on spending amounts and such.

Incentive for Review:
I did not receive an incentive for this review. I just enjoy the budder.

Notes:
I like SpeedGreens, and they will likely be my go-to place for budder or other concentrates in the future.

Thanks for reading! I hope the rest of 2019 goes great for all of you.

Re: AimOrDie's SpeedGreens Review

I can attest to speed greens budder and shatter all very great. Their shatter is everest brand i like it imo easy to work with. Doest sugar up n turn to a mess on me altho i do store in fridge until im smoking said gram . And damn man their name does suit them . I ordered some green from my norm mom and then the following day fr speed greens and my shatter arrived a day earlier than my bud 😂 i was amazed. Just placed my third shatter order yesterday and cannot wait until monday to Dig in 🔥. not to mention the pricing when u go with mix and match 23-27$ a g. Cant get much better 👍

Venom88 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:32 pm
I can attest to speed greens budder and shatter all very great. Their shatter is everest brand i like it imo easy to work with. Doest sugar up n turn to a mess on me altho i do store in fridge until im smoking said gram . And damn man their name does suit them . I ordered some green from my norm mom and then the following day fr speed greens and my shatter arrived a day earlier than my bud 😂 i was amazed. Just placed my third shatter order yesterday and cannot wait until monday to Dig in 🔥. not to mention the pricing when u go with mix and match 23-27$ a g. Cant get much better 👍
Thank you for the feedback and we're very happy to hear that you've been enjoying our concentrates. We have some great producers and we feel that our price:quality ratio for our budder and shatter is really stand out!

Venom88 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:32 pm
I completely agree about the concentrates. SG has quickly become my go-to for budder. Hard to beat the quality for the price.