The Green Ace - New Debit Payment System

MOM Name:
The Green Ace

New Debit Payment Process
Hi everybody, I figured I'd write a quick review on the new payment process since I see a bit of noise about it in the general section, and since I was placing an order today anyway. I've reviewed Green Ace a couple times on here, they are one of my goto spots, so hearing they now accept debit just sealed the deal.

I digress, the new debit system is fantastic! No more BS e-transfer passwords and order numbers, bounced bank emails, wasted time and hassle. Now, you just choose your products, header over to the checkout section, choose your banking institution for debit payment (see pic) and Bob's your uncle! I was able to pick my diamonds and shatters, choose my bank and was immediately directed through a payment process (similar to paypal or other payment services), and the whole thing happened in a quarter of the time it takes to do the e-transfer method. Time is money, as they say, and I'm a convenience guy, so I couldn't be happier GA made the switch to this service.
----
----
Hope more MOMs go this route. It FEELS safer, and is FINTRAC certified (I guess is how you say?).

Re: The Green Ace - New Debit Payment System

For those who might be wondering wtf happens after that point–

I placed an order and took screenshots of the rest of the e-transfer process.
The next page you're given the option to pick the direct transfer or a regular e-transfer you do through your bank. The only difference was, I didn't have to set a password, it auto transferred once I set up the new email address in my bank. Personally I think it was an improvement on the old process, so I don't see why people are fussing except maybe anxiety over change, which is why I figured I'd add screenshots to flesh out your review to cover the rest of the process.

Re: The Green Ace - New Debit Payment System

Keyll wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:24 am
For those who might be wondering wtf happens after that point–

I placed an order and took screenshots of the rest of the e-transfer process.
The next page you're given the option to pick the direct transfer or a regular e-transfer you do through your bank. The only difference was, I didn't have to set a password, it auto transferred once I set up the new email address in my bank. Personally I think it was an improvement on the old process, so I don't see why people are fussing except maybe anxiety over change, which is why I figured I'd add screenshots to flesh out your review to cover the rest of the process.
Thanks for that! I kinda wrote this in a rush, so I appreciate you having taken further screenshots.