RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#1
Image


Rec Meds -
Signup -
No ID required.

Package/shipping - In a standard bag with a single seal layer within preventing the pungent skunk aroma from escaping. Came from BC. Ordered on Friday, arrived Wednesday–reasonable turnaround time.

Perks - $99 ounce. This package was not provided in exchange for a review, it's their usual deal, anyone can buy it.

Customer Service - This purchase is in fact because I was in communication with the Recmeds guy for a while. He insisted they just hired the same web developer as the Sabrina’s World people. I have no idea how he’d be if something went wrong, but he seemed nice enough in the interaction I had. I did say I was going to give them a try at some point and review. Now I’m following up on that promise to you people.

Edibles - Gummy coke bottles are one of my favorite candies. These taste like the candy I love. No weedy taste. Not particularly potent, but eating a few of them did give me a zing later on as an edible should, I would say it was more of a head high than a body high. Nice freebie, I wouldn’t buy them but I’ll eat them since you sent them, basically.

Bud -
Citrus Skunk - 7.7/10
This is a $99 ounce and it is EXTREMELY competitive.

Fresh and sticky, huge buds, nice smooth creamy citrus flavor with a lil skunkiness, especially in the smell. It’s overall extremely pleasant to vaporize and a nice smoke, though I would say it’s a bit too fresh / not quite cured enough to be a flawless smoke. The potency is not “high”. This is more like a 15-17%. The trim isn't perfect. So I’d say this is in the AAA range. Mids, but nice ones. Very reasonable daily use option, but not craft. Bag appeal’s there. They’re not crushed, compressed, dry, crumbly. There is an aroma without having to break the buds apart; breaking them requires a grinders because of how sticky and large the petals are, and the nugs are easy to manage. I’ve gone through several grams of it and found no seeds, and keep reaching for it again and again…

The high takes a bit to build and it’s a reasonable daytime high. I like it because it’s cheap, tastes great, and accompanies my day without throwing me off into paranoia like an extremely potent sativa might.

Having tried other budget ounces, this one is alarmingly high quality. Would not be shocked to see this for $50 more on another site. I would buy it again, and I will consider trying some of their other strains to see if they match up in quality or if this is just a fluke.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#3
AimOrDie wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:06 pm
Nice review, the RecMeds staff have seemed cool enough every time I've spoken with them, and that definitely looks like some nice quality for $99.
Yeah. The last couple of packages I did were incompatible in quality, especially in humidity, to this budget ounce. Of course the Lava Flowers ones are appropriated priced as $90 ounces but I think I'd be inclined to pay the extra little bit and get one of these instead.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#4
Keyll wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:15 pm
Yeah. The last couple of packages I did were incompatible in quality, especially in humidity, to this budget ounce. Of course the Lava Flowers ones are appropriated priced as $90 ounces but I think I'd be inclined to pay the extra little bit and get one of these instead.
Definitely looks like some quality stuff. Have you tried one of the budget oz's from 6ixpensary yet? I've heard many good things, but haven't pulled the trigger just yet

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#5
Thank you for the great review! If anyone is interested in checking us out our site is www.recmeds.com we would like to get some more reviews so we can get verified on this site so if you do buy from us please give us an honest review. We wont pay you for your reviews because we think that makes people biased but we will appreciate them and take everything you say into consideration.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#6
Keyll wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Image


Rec Meds -
Signup -
No ID required.

Package/shipping - In a standard bag with a single seal layer within preventing the pungent skunk aroma from escaping. Came from BC. Ordered on Friday, arrived Wednesday–reasonable turnaround time.

Perks - $99 ounce. This package was not provided in exchange for a review, it's their usual deal, anyone can buy it.

Customer Service - This purchase is in fact because I was in communication with the Recmeds guy for a while. He insisted they just hired the same web developer as the Sabrina’s World people. I have no idea how he’d be if something went wrong, but he seemed nice enough in the interaction I had. I did say I was going to give them a try at some point and review. Now I’m following up on that promise to you people.

Edibles - Gummy coke bottles are one of my favorite candies. These taste like the candy I love. No weedy taste. Not particularly potent, but eating a few of them did give me a zing later on as an edible should, I would say it was more of a head high than a body high. Nice freebie, I wouldn’t buy them but I’ll eat them since you sent them, basically.

Bud -
Citrus Skunk - 7.7/10
This is a $99 ounce and it is EXTREMELY competitive.

Fresh and sticky, huge buds, nice smooth creamy citrus flavor with a lil skunkiness, especially in the smell. It’s overall extremely pleasant to vaporize and a nice smoke, though I would say it’s a bit too fresh / not quite cured enough to be a flawless smoke. The potency is not “high”. This is more like a 15-17%. The trim isn't perfect. So I’d say this is in the AAA range. Mids, but nice ones. Very reasonable daily use option, but not craft. Bag appeal’s there. They’re not crushed, compressed, dry, crumbly. There is an aroma without having to break the buds apart; breaking them requires a grinders because of how sticky and large the petals are, and the nugs are easy to manage. I’ve gone through several grams of it and found no seeds, and keep reaching for it again and again…

The high takes a bit to build and it’s a reasonable daytime high. I like it because it’s cheap, tastes great, and accompanies my day without throwing me off into paranoia like an extremely potent sativa might.

Having tried other budget ounces, this one is alarmingly high quality. Would not be shocked to see this for $50 more on another site. I would buy it again, and I will consider trying some of their other strains to see if they match up in quality or if this is just a fluke.
Thank you for the kind review! Our site is www.recmeds.com we are hoping to get a few more reviews from people so we can get verified on this site. We dont pay for reviews as we think they create bias but we are looking forward to getting more feedback so we can give everyone a better overall experience. We're looking forward to being a part of your community.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#7
Recmeds.com wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:51 pm
Thank you for the kind review! Our site is www.recmeds.com we are hoping to get a few more reviews from people so we can get verified on this site. We dont pay for reviews as we think they create bias but we are looking forward to getting more feedback so we can give everyone a better overall experience. We're looking forward to being a part of your community.
Welcome to the community, nice to see you here! Looking forward to seeing more reviews of your site.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#8
AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Recmeds.com wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:51 pm
Thank you for the kind review! Our site is www.recmeds.com we are hoping to get a few more reviews from people so we can get verified on this site. We dont pay for reviews as we think they create bias but we are looking forward to getting more feedback so we can give everyone a better overall experience. We're looking forward to being a part of your community.
Welcome to the community, nice to see you here! Looking forward to seeing more reviews of your site.
Thanks for the warm welcome, we are looking forward to more reviews also, we hope you are one of them!

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#10
Randude wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 am
Awesome review! Yet another company I must check out now. Citrus skunk seems tasty and looks tasty.
I would say that it is tasty, and also, they have a contest now so if there are 30 orders from this forum (doesn't have to be different people) 1 person will get a free oz. It's pretty good still. I'm having some now and report that it is still nice fresh, smelly, not crumbly.

Re: RecMeds - Citrus Skunk

#11
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Randude wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 am
Awesome review! Yet another company I must check out now. Citrus skunk seems tasty and looks tasty.
I would say that it is tasty, and also, they have a contest now so if there are 30 orders from this forum (doesn't have to be different people) 1 person will get a free oz. It's pretty good still. I'm having some now and report that it is still nice fresh, smelly, not crumbly.
That is pretty sweet, who doesn't like contests? Yet another strain I've heard a lot about and still haven't tried lol now I have to!