grimms Ganja West / Death Bubba review

Ganja West

https://www.ganjawest.com/

Overall rating out of 10:9

Basic sign up but this one had a follow up email ID upload

Ordering & Pricing:

Ordering was easy.Great bulk pricing and am quiet pleased with the quality ,best trim job of all my bulk orders

Communication:

had little communication besides the ID request, the only other communication was from their rep Tina informing me because it was a week-end I'd have to wait a bit but assured me my package would be going out Monday which I found rather nice

Packaging:

I was quite pleased GW used a 3 bag seal 2 heat sealed mylars and the ziplocks the products were in ..and no worries here I recycle my bags...lol

Products / Photos:

Death Bubba

Great Trim,Big Nugs,Great Bag Appeal,Nugs Got Bounce,No Shake,Covered In Crystals

Buds broke up nice and were fresh, since GW included Bovedas in everything free of charge 1 in each 1/2 lb and 1 in the sample, smoke was smooth(joint)and had a subtle taste of its signature flavor,The high was in like a lion ,out like a lamb. Strong heady indica high that kills all focus you had and leads into dazed less unfocused bake..not a real sleeper strain ,not a lot of burn-out..I've had stronger DB before but this one is still a good representation.. and a steal at the price

OG KUSH(3.5 sample)

No in bag smell,little dry,came with a boveda so maybe it could be cured for a day.nice crystals even some diamond shine,Nugs were a little shaggy,ground up there's a faint smell with a disappointing mild kush flavor..High rolls in instantly ,indica head high, this one was a thinker for me had me pondering ..lol

Incentive for Customers:

Low prices,appears they have deals going on with their ounce sales,and code bestwest gets you 10%(on first order, not on bulk orders though)

Incentive for Review:

None given,just sharing my positive experience

Notes:

enjoying my latest order and will be trying something else of theirs probably not that OG but lots to choose from..