King Tuts review.. . my first 1 for KT.. :)

King Tuts!!
The sign up was easy, same as usual. Create account and send a picture of your I.D. The ordering process was just as easy, they accept e-transfer. Also, you get a deal on your first order, and they have some cool offers after you pay a certain amount (SO worth it).
Shipping is fast, mine came through Xpresspost. 2-4 business days, I assume across Canada.
Their customer service is AMAZING, very nice and non-robotic. They also have a Head Shop which is VERY handy. This definitely won't be my only order.

I ordered the 99$ mix it up pack.. and others. Great deal, glad I purchased it.

1. RockStar AAA - Sweet Kush smell, almost berry with forest (maybe a diesel smell even). For me the smell is hard to explain. The taste is awesome , basically like the smell but combusted, lol. Ashes were medium light grey, smoke was smooth. Effects were also good, relaxed and happy.. and a bit hungry. 7.5/10 .. I'd buy again. Light and dark leaves, nice hairs and pretty trichromes. Fun to look at lol.

2. Liberty Haze AAA - to me it smells cheesy with a slight berry and diesel smell. Very good smell. Nice trichromes and awesome hairs, light green. Good effects, not too tired, you can do stuff with this strain. I recommend. 8/10.

3. God's Gift AAA - very nice sweet Kush smell with a hint of what seems like blueberries to me, I dano, this smell is amazing. Taste is almost like Bubba Kush, but with a fruity kind of flavour that reminds of a meadow for some reason... very Good. 7.8/10

4. Nuken AAA - I see why there are lots of review's on this strain, it is really good. I smell Diesel, a bit of pine and a berry or fruity smell which slightly overpowers the diesel smell , also smells a bit earthy . The ash looked like a good white coloured. The taste is as good as the smell, as are the effects.. a strain that can definitely keep me
Medicated through the day while doing everything as usual, as well as put me to sleep at night. 10/10 because it's my kind of strain. Thumbs up to the growers.

5. Diesel AA - This strains awesome, like an heirloom lol. Definitely is the good ol'fashioned diesel. Sweet diesel and earthy smell. Great colour and great trichromes... Effects were good, can do stuff and will burn you out at night.. I'm almost shocked it's not a triple A . I like it . 7.3/10

6. Silver Haze - I've liked this strain since the first time I tried it. Great for daytime and you can still sleep with it.. AND it works for aches and pains I've noticed... Also seems like it makes you creative, makes me want to play drums every time I try it lol. 7.5/10

Very glad they have a Head Shop..
I tried the Hornet hemp wick, does its job and works good.
Also, if you purchase over 99$ (I think I remember correctly) you get a free 10$ gift from the head shop. I chose the silocone sherlock pipe. It's frikken sweet. Very happy I got it. Also got a free pack of RAW rolling papers.. sswweeeettt.

King Tuts are AMAZING! I'll keep purchasing, I recommend them to anyone that hasn't tried them. They get a 10/10. THANK YOU KING TUTS!
Attachments
20190314_130656.jpg
Silver Haze
20190314_130606.jpg
Diesel AA
20190314_130521.jpg
Nuken AAA
20190314_130407.jpg
Gods Gift AAA
20190314_130333.jpg
Liberty Haze AAA
20190314_130217.jpg
RockStar AAA
20190314_102120.jpg
After opening
20190314_101900.jpg
Before opening

Re: King Tuts review.. . my first 1 for KT.. :)

WICKED!

My heart skips a beat when a few things happen in life. When I hang out with my daughter, When I see Sofia Vergara on the Telly and when I am just about to read a Review on our products. Oh yeah, when my GF comes over too haha

Sweet review! As friends know, I more than love hearing that you are satisfied with your whole experience with us, I boarderline get misty eyed, like a lil beatch :)

No matter what these assholes are gonna say about your picture quality, don't listen! Just light one up and tell them you have better things to do than wipe off the lens on your phone. It's a fancy filter to me anyways.... It's like being in a steam room type of effect.

Thanks again for the support!

Those that are on our $99 UPDATE will have the heads up when the Nuken drops again. Which MIGHT be tonight :p

King Tuts wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
WICKED!

My heart skips a beat when a few things happen in life. When I hang out with my daughter, When I see Sofia Vergara on the Telly and when I am just about to read a Review on our products. Oh yeah, when my GF comes over too haha

Sweet review! As friends know, I more than love hearing that you are satisfied with your whole experience with us, I boarderline get misty eyed, like a lil beatch :)

No matter what these assholes are gonna say about your picture quality, don't listen! Just light one up and tell them you have better things to do than wipe off the lens on your phone. It's a fancy filter to me anyways.... It's like being in a steam room type of effect.

Thanks again for the support!

Those that are on our $99 UPDATE will have the heads up when the Nuken drops again. Which MIGHT be tonight :p
Made me laugh pretty good with this post, KT.

As far as the review, nice job! I like that you describe the strains fairly well without writing a novel.
The pics could probably be a little better, but they're definitely not the worst that I've seen on here.

Lol my lens is really scratched.. sorry, I guess I could've rotated the camera lol.. didn't think of that due to all the testing haha... thank you KT (again) and thank you AimorDie . This was my 2nd review ever lol. I'm about to do a ganja west review, I'll try rotating the camera lol. Thanks again guys.. and seriously KT , you're products are awesome. Well worth it. Also love how KT seems very human rather than just advertising or displaying short messages, it's nice when the MOMs do that. So another thumbs up to your customer service.

Randude wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 pm
Lol my lens is really scratched.. sorry, I guess I could've rotated the camera lol.. didn't think of that due to all the testing haha... thank you KT (again) and thank you AimorDie . This was my 2nd review ever lol. I'm about to do a ganja west review, I'll try rotating the camera lol. Thanks again guys.. and seriously KT , you're products are awesome. Well worth it. Also love how KT seems very human rather than just advertising or displaying short messages, it's nice when the MOMs do that. So another thumbs up to your customer service.
When it comes to customer service, I haven't found anyone who feels more human, caring and friendly than KT. There's a few great places that I could shout out, but KT is the top of the list for sure.

Don't worry too much about the pictures. Do the best you can with what you have, not everyone has access to great photography equipment. Most of my pics come from a Galaxy S8 which has a giant scratch right over the flash. If it was on the lens my pictures would be terrible. People care more about smells/effects/smoothness than pictures anyways. As long as they can tell from the pic it wasn't garbage, your words are what's important.

AimOrDie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:10 pm
Randude wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 pm
When it comes to customer service, I haven't found anyone who feels more human, caring and friendly than KT. There's a few great places that I could shout out, but KT is the top of the list for sure.

Don't worry too much about the pictures. Do the best you can with what you have, not everyone has access to great photography equipment. Most of my pics come from a Galaxy S8 which has a giant scratch right over the flash. If it was on the lens my pictures would be terrible. People care more about smells/effects/smoothness than pictures anyways. As long as they can tell from the pic it wasn't garbage, your words are what's important.
Yes, I can definitely see that being very true. They're great overall, I gotta try their concentrates now as well as more flower lol.

Lol Ok, that's good to know then. Thanks for the kind words and info. These companies need LOTS of reviews to get the "bowl" sparking properly, lol. Your reviews are good with better picture quality, good to know you got a scratch too, haha.