Looking to get added to the MOMList / become a verified MOM? Click here.

Welcome to CanadianMOM.club!

Want to be added to the list? Firstly, have a look at our current MoM list (https://goo.gl/qCX9PT) and provide us with all the info required to be listed (eg: threshold for free shipping, coupon codes, accepted payment methods, where you ship from, specialty & contact info). You will then be added to the ‘New MOMs’ category.

You can contact us at the info below.
- [email protected] (captcrunch on here, /u/_captcrunch on Reddit)

- [email protected] (StonerSteve64 on here, /u/StonerSteve64 on Reddit)

- [email protected] (RaNdMViLnCE on here, /u/RaNdMViLnCE on Reddit)

Re: Looking to get added to the MOMList / become a verified MOM? Click here.

realgrimm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 am
King Tuts wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:33 am
Good morning,

Would we at King Tuts be a part of the Established MoM's list?
Think it requires 5 positive reviews just got to provide the links so they can verify
I tried to save a reply here as a draft to add more links. I was unsuccessful. I think there should be enough with this link though:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2353

Re: Looking to get added to the MOMList / become a verified MOM? Click here.

King Tuts wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:45 am
realgrimm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 am
King Tuts wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:33 am
Good morning,

Would we at King Tuts be a part of the Established MoM's list?
Think it requires 5 positive reviews just got to provide the links so they can verify
I tried to save a reply here as a draft to add more links. I was unsuccessful. I think there should be enough with this link though:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2353
This is an informational post. not meant for moms to ask for established statuses in. please contact us via Email when you think your ready for established and we will look up the reviews. as for right now you do not meet the minimum time requirement. few more weeks.