What is the Cheapest MOM for Lb's of herb & cheapest ounces of shatter

As the subject says; What is the Cheapest MOM for Lb's of herb & cheapest ounces of shatter. Quality of the kush does not matter, can be A or AA - prices below $1100. As for shatter I am looking for ounces, but individually packaged, not just one strain. For example an oz of Little Farma or Phyto; dont care about the brand as long as the price is right. Preferably looking for $400/zip or lower. Please do let me know if you guys know any safe and trustworthy MOMS out there. If somebody gives me a good MOM and the transaction goes well I will etransfer you $50! Thanks.

Re: What is the Cheapest MOM for Lb's of herb & cheapest ounces of shatter

Thanks for the replies guys i really appreciate it, im already grabbing lbs of trees of cheapweed, but ill try highclub and see if its any good. The reason I am looking for the cheapest is because im going to resell herb in zip,qps or even the whole pack. Lower prices = more profit. And where im from people want cheap over quality. I used to get shatter by the qp and it would be $400 for a zip.

sk300 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:47 pm
PacificCannabis wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:23 am
Check us out sometime! We have great deals on cheap LB. Plenty of great feedback on our bulk strains!

If you got any question feel free to ask.
Yea im thinking about getting a Lb of ak47, where can i see reviews or more pics of your strains?
I posted a review of Pacific Cannabis in the review section on this site. You can see 6 different strains with pics.

Keyll wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:40 pm
WestCoastCannabis wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:06 pm
We have some house shatter that we've gotten great reviews on! check us out
You guys are definitely who I think of first when I think of cheap house shatter, though it's not individually packaged grams like the OP wanted.
Thank you sir! Yea unfortunately they are not. But the shatters killerrr