Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#1
Im curious as to where to purchase good quality that isn't extremely expensive. I purchased a QP of blue dream from bulkweedinbox and looked amazing and was nice but not as potent as I wanted. I've been looking at cheapweed and pacific cannabis but dont know whats good or not! Anyone here purchased something fire in bulk recently and it wasn't super expensive I like paying 400-800 for a QP-HP.Cheers guys and thnx for the help.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#9
I’ll give you two options

1- sky high exotics. Love these guys... they do premium qps for 750. Add a 10% new discount code and you got yourself some quads at a steal of a price.

2)drquaaaad - Instagram mom. I haven’t tried him yet, but his prices are stupid low. 320/2oz. He carries the same flower as coastal and sticky zoo.

Please be aware that I have not tried drquad and I’d be careful when dealing with IG moms. I have him on wickr and he does seem legit, I’m just throwing it out there if you like to gamble.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#10
If you were disappointed with BWIB quality you'll be even more disappointed with Cheapweed unless you buy the higher priced strains. I've loved everything I've got from BWIB far more than anything from CW. This Alaskan Thunder Fuck that got here yesterday is legit amazing.


Thehighclub has great quality too. OKG 5.0 on insta for one strain bulk.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#11
Kaseyyeah wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 am
If you were disappointed with BWIB quality you'll be even more disappointed with Cheapweed unless you buy the higher priced strains. I've loved everything I've got from BWIB far more than anything from CW. This Alaskan Thunder Fuck that got here yesterday is legit amazing.


Thehighclub has great quality too. OKG 5.0 on insta for one strain bulk.
Those orange cookies and Gorilla Dosha looks amazing from OKG

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#14
Honestly got an order from GetKush and was very disappointed. The bud was no were near the quality as cheapweed. Ordered there AAAA 2 strains. They were very dry and honestly not AAAA even tho the "thc level was 28%".ardered a cheaper ounce of BC big bud to see and got about 10gs of shake in it. If your happy with them then you should def try other places.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#15
Ganja west is one of the most underrated moms in my opinion huge wholesale sale right now their AAA is good .... True quads maybe not quite but very solid place for quads try pufflevel if in GTA and try the elite organics line in my opinion they are the best bang for buck for quad smoke you half to ask for wholesale pricing list, I also just used cannawholesalers and did 9 oz of their quads and overall I'm very happy for the price point

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#25
King Tuts wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 pm
I'd like to mention the Nuken we have. $396 4 ounces and all the rewards crap that we give. If you're new you get the Rewards stuff and an extra auto 10% off at the check out.

Good luck finding a better deal than that on a grade of weed like the Nuken.
I have purchased bulk from a couple different places, and thus far Cheapweed.ca is the top dawg (IMHO) when it comes to a great quality bud at a great price point and also you get some of the best darn customer service out there! I have always been beyond impressed with what I got, (didnt get a whole lot in free samples, although anytime I order off anysite my package never has free samples so starting to think its almost a myth bahahaha jokes)

And now to where I was getting at, so back in 2018 was the last order I did with a MOM, but i thought I'd try somewhere different, so I looked around and found kingtutz, I belive back when they just started up? Anyway doesnt really matter about that, so I got 4 ounces of the 99$ an ounce, i forget what strains I got exactly, think one might have been "strawberry something" lol it's been awhile. Anyway back on topic, when the package arrived I got this ragtagged box with all the corners beat in that it looked like a sphere, it came vacuum sealed tho, when I cut the bag open I was waiting for that dank smell to hit me but it never did, so I started to open the ounce bags up, well the first bag I opened I immediately turned my head away appalled by the smell of whatever the hell was in there cause it did not smell anything like Cannabis, a very off putting smell, there were 2 bags that smelt like that, and the other 2 bags werent any better, the other 2 legitally smelled like someone left a banana in a frigging gym locker room for 2 months I was absolutely disgusted, and the taste of them were not any better... kinda screwed me over in a way since I was also grabbing for a couple if people as well, and when they first smelt it they did not want to grip any of it, so there I was, 400 dollars less in the bank and 4 bags of ( funky ass weed that absolutely no one wanted) who knows maybe they have changed since then, but I'm not to sure, would just hate for something like that to happen to someone again.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#26
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 am
King Tuts wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 pm
I'd like to mention the Nuken we have. $396 4 ounces and all the rewards crap that we give. If you're new you get the Rewards stuff and an extra auto 10% off at the check out.

Good luck finding a better deal than that on a grade of weed like the Nuken.
I have purchased bulk from a couple different places, and thus far Cheapweed.ca is the top dawg (IMHO) when it comes to a great quality bud at a great price point and also you get some of the best darn customer service out there! I have always been beyond impressed with what I got, (didnt get a whole lot in free samples, although anytime I order off anysite my package never has free samples so starting to think its almost a myth bahahaha jokes)

And now to where I was getting at, so back in 2018 was the last order I did with a MOM, but i thought I'd try somewhere different, so I looked around and found kingtutz, I belive back when they just started up? Anyway doesnt really matter about that, so I got 4 ounces of the 99$ an ounce, i forget what strains I got exactly, think one might have been "strawberry something" lol it's been awhile. Anyway back on topic, when the package arrived I got this ragtagged box with all the corners beat in that it looked like a sphere, it came vacuum sealed tho, when I cut the bag open I was waiting for that dank smell to hit me but it never did, so I started to open the ounce bags up, well the first bag I opened I immediately turned my head away appalled by the smell of whatever the hell was in there cause it did not smell anything like Cannabis, a very off putting smell, there were 2 bags that smelt like that, and the other 2 bags werent any better, the other 2 legitally smelled like someone left a banana in a frigging gym locker room for 2 months I was absolutely disgusted, and the taste of them were not any better... kinda screwed me over in a way since I was also grabbing for a couple if people as well, and when they first smelt it they did not want to grip any of it, so there I was, 400 dollars less in the bank and 4 bags of ( funky ass weed that absolutely no one wanted) who knows maybe they have changed since then, but I'm not to sure, would just hate for something like that to happen to someone again.
Your only other post gives nothing you say any credibility...18/10 on a review for bulk strain.. :lol:

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#30
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 am
King Tuts wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 pm
I'd like to mention the Nuken we have. $396 4 ounces and all the rewards crap that we give. If you're new you get the Rewards stuff and an extra auto 10% off at the check out.

Good luck finding a better deal than that on a grade of weed like the Nuken.
I have purchased bulk from a couple different places, and thus far Cheapweed.ca is the top dawg (IMHO) when it comes to a great quality bud at a great price point and also you get some of the best darn customer service out there! I have always been beyond impressed with what I got, (didnt get a whole lot in free samples, although anytime I order off anysite my package never has free samples so starting to think its almost a myth bahahaha jokes)

And now to where I was getting at, so back in 2018 was the last order I did with a MOM, but i thought I'd try somewhere different, so I looked around and found kingtutz, I belive back when they just started up? Anyway doesnt really matter about that, so I got 4 ounces of the 99$ an ounce, i forget what strains I got exactly, think one might have been "strawberry something" lol it's been awhile. Anyway back on topic, when the package arrived I got this ragtagged box with all the corners beat in that it looked like a sphere, it came vacuum sealed tho, when I cut the bag open I was waiting for that dank smell to hit me but it never did, so I started to open the ounce bags up, well the first bag I opened I immediately turned my head away appalled by the smell of whatever the hell was in there cause it did not smell anything like Cannabis, a very off putting smell, there were 2 bags that smelt like that, and the other 2 bags werent any better, the other 2 legitally smelled like someone left a banana in a frigging gym locker room for 2 months I was absolutely disgusted, and the taste of them were not any better... kinda screwed me over in a way since I was also grabbing for a couple if people as well, and when they first smelt it they did not want to grip any of it, so there I was, 400 dollars less in the bank and 4 bags of ( funky ass weed that absolutely no one wanted) who knows maybe they have changed since then, but I'm not to sure, would just hate for something like that to happen to someone again.
This just screams CW shill.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#31
AimOrDie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 am
King Tuts wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 pm
I'd like to mention the Nuken we have. $396 4 ounces and all the rewards crap that we give. If you're new you get the Rewards stuff and an extra auto 10% off at the check out.

Good luck finding a better deal than that on a grade of weed like the Nuken.
I have purchased bulk from a couple different places, and thus far Cheapweed.ca is the top dawg (IMHO) when it comes to a great quality bud at a great price point and also you get some of the best darn customer service out there! I have always been beyond impressed with what I got, (didnt get a whole lot in free samples, although anytime I order off anysite my package never has free samples so starting to think its almost a myth bahahaha jokes)

And now to where I was getting at, so back in 2018 was the last order I did with a MOM, but i thought I'd try somewhere different, so I looked around and found kingtutz, I belive back when they just started up? Anyway doesnt really matter about that, so I got 4 ounces of the 99$ an ounce, i forget what strains I got exactly, think one might have been "strawberry something" lol it's been awhile. Anyway back on topic, when the package arrived I got this ragtagged box with all the corners beat in that it looked like a sphere, it came vacuum sealed tho, when I cut the bag open I was waiting for that dank smell to hit me but it never did, so I started to open the ounce bags up, well the first bag I opened I immediately turned my head away appalled by the smell of whatever the hell was in there cause it did not smell anything like Cannabis, a very off putting smell, there were 2 bags that smelt like that, and the other 2 bags werent any better, the other 2 legitally smelled like someone left a banana in a frigging gym locker room for 2 months I was absolutely disgusted, and the taste of them were not any better... kinda screwed me over in a way since I was also grabbing for a couple if people as well, and when they first smelt it they did not want to grip any of it, so there I was, 400 dollars less in the bank and 4 bags of ( funky ass weed that absolutely no one wanted) who knows maybe they have changed since then, but I'm not to sure, would just hate for something like that to happen to someone again.
This just screams CW shill.
You may think it is, but I'm not trying to bring any other MOM business or try to cut one down, I'm simply letting someone know what kind of bulk product that i received from them,and it had the same smell as a rotten banana, they could have change since then, i dont know but I know for a fact after the first order of product I will not put another order in with them, first impressions really stick

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#32
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm
You may think it is, but I'm not trying to bring any other MOM business or try to cut one down, I'm simply letting someone know what kind of bulk product that i received from them,and it had the same smell as a rotten banana, they could have change since then, i dont know but I know for a fact after the first order of product I will not put another order in with them, first impressions really stick
Whatever you say buddy. Lots of people here will vouch for KT.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#33
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:54 am
King Tuts wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 pm
I'd like to mention the Nuken we have. $396 4 ounces and all the rewards crap that we give. If you're new you get the Rewards stuff and an extra auto 10% off at the check out.

Good luck finding a better deal than that on a grade of weed like the Nuken.
I have purchased bulk from a couple different places, and thus far Cheapweed.ca is the top dawg (IMHO) when it comes to a great quality bud at a great price point and also you get some of the best darn customer service out there! I have always been beyond impressed with what I got, (didnt get a whole lot in free samples, although anytime I order off anysite my package never has free samples so starting to think its almost a myth bahahaha jokes)

And now to where I was getting at, so back in 2018 was the last order I did with a MOM, but i thought I'd try somewhere different, so I looked around and found kingtutz, I belive back when they just started up? Anyway doesnt really matter about that, so I got 4 ounces of the 99$ an ounce, i forget what strains I got exactly, think one might have been "strawberry something" lol it's been awhile. Anyway back on topic, when the package arrived I got this ragtagged box with all the corners beat in that it looked like a sphere, it came vacuum sealed tho, when I cut the bag open I was waiting for that dank smell to hit me but it never did, so I started to open the ounce bags up, well the first bag I opened I immediately turned my head away appalled by the smell of whatever the hell was in there cause it did not smell anything like Cannabis, a very off putting smell, there were 2 bags that smelt like that, and the other 2 bags werent any better, the other 2 legitally smelled like someone left a banana in a frigging gym locker room for 2 months I was absolutely disgusted, and the taste of them were not any better... kinda screwed me over in a way since I was also grabbing for a couple if people as well, and when they first smelt it they did not want to grip any of it, so there I was, 400 dollars less in the bank and 4 bags of ( funky ass weed that absolutely no one wanted) who knows maybe they have changed since then, but I'm not to sure, would just hate for something like that to happen to someone again.
Oh man, sorry you had a bad experience with us. Do you recall getting back to me on that order? If so, do you recall how I handled it? I would have hoped that I did my best to look after you...

As far as being a shill, I highly doubt that, I'm not in the bulk game, just mentioning to keep an eye out for the Nuken if it comes up again.... I like the members here and if you're moving some product, I think you will do well with the Nuken and be able to make some margin too.

Also on your bad experience with us.... We did go through (and still do here and there), growing pains and learning the business. I hope and almost can assure you that we have become better along the way. I'm not looking for another opportunity at your business but there are other readers that have probably seen our name pop us here and there and are on the fence to try us out. Your post was and is obviously meant to make sure these potential customers go somewhere else. I am here to let them know otherwise. I am also here to let them know that if they EVER have a problem, which could happen, I will also do my best to make sure that at the end of it all, you are 100% satisfied.

Tony and Cheap Weed was one of the first MoMs I was able to watch closely here, I enjoyed the way he did business and how he handled and rectified obstacles he encountered. Some are not a Tony fan but I'm quite sure hundreds if not thousands are.

IF you are a Tonys shill, tell him I say what's up :p

P.S. are you sure it wasn't Banana Clip OG that you bought? That should have had a bit of a banana scent to it :)

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#34
AimOrDie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm
You may think it is, but I'm not trying to bring any other MOM business or try to cut one down, I'm simply letting someone know what kind of bulk product that i received from them,and it had the same smell as a rotten banana, they could have change since then, i dont know but I know for a fact after the first order of product I will not put another order in with them, first impressions really stick
Whatever you say buddy. Lots of people here will vouch for KT.
That's great man, vouch for them all you would like, I just expressed my experience with the product back when they first started the MOM thing, like I said before "in my opinion" I'm not bashing them as a MOM their customer service was beyond what I could have asked for, but the product I got just did not stick at all

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#35
Dudety34 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:30 am
AimOrDie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Dudety34 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm
You may think it is, but I'm not trying to bring any other MOM business or try to cut one down, I'm simply letting someone know what kind of bulk product that i received from them,and it had the same smell as a rotten banana, they could have change since then, i dont know but I know for a fact after the first order of product I will not put another order in with them, first impressions really stick
Whatever you say buddy. Lots of people here will vouch for KT.
That's great man, vouch for them all you would like, I just expressed my experience with the product back when they first started the MOM thing, like I said before "in my opinion" I'm not bashing them as a MOM their customer service was beyond what I could have asked for, but the product I got just did not stick at all
I remember the Strawberry Banana fiasco. From what I can tell, they take criticism of their product very seriously and are constantly striving to improve. Couldn't speak for their bulk but they definitely have tightened up shop since then. Your criticism of that product is legit. I thought about buying it myself but a few people complained in reviews, so I'm glad I gave it a pass. Their $99 Citrique and Nuken though, all have been extremely tight.

I don't think you sound particularly like you're pushing an agenda, just talking about an order you once had, bro. It's cool. The King's popular around here and will be fine without your business, there's a MoM for everyone. :)

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

#36
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:37 am
Dudety34 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:30 am
AimOrDie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:02 pm


Whatever you say buddy. Lots of people here will vouch for KT.
That's great man, vouch for them all you would like, I just expressed my experience with the product back when they first started the MOM thing, like I said before "in my opinion" I'm not bashing them as a MOM their customer service was beyond what I could have asked for, but the product I got just did not stick at all
I remember the Strawberry Banana fiasco. From what I can tell, they take criticism of their product very seriously and are constantly striving to improve. Couldn't speak for their bulk but they definitely have tightened up shop since then. Your criticism of that product is legit. I thought about buying it myself but a few people complained in reviews, so I'm glad I gave it a pass. Their $99 Citrique and Nuken though, all have been extremely tight.

I don't think you sound particularly like you're pushing an agenda, just talking about an order you once had, bro. It's cool. The King's popular around here and will be fine without your business, there's a MoM for everyone. :)
I just wish I would have had the opportunity to remedy this older order that is in question. I can assure you, we took our lumps starting up, mistakes were made but rectified... I'm assuming this was an order that was just chalked up as a bad order and I was not contacted to try and help and fix.