Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

Im curious as to where to purchase good quality that isn't extremely expensive. I purchased a QP of blue dream from bulkweedinbox and looked amazing and was nice but not as potent as I wanted. I've been looking at cheapweed and pacific cannabis but dont know whats good or not! Anyone here purchased something fire in bulk recently and it wasn't super expensive I like paying 400-800 for a QP-HP.Cheers guys and thnx for the help.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

I’ll give you two options

1- sky high exotics. Love these guys... they do premium qps for 750. Add a 10% new discount code and you got yourself some quads at a steal of a price.

2)drquaaaad - Instagram mom. I haven’t tried him yet, but his prices are stupid low. 320/2oz. He carries the same flower as coastal and sticky zoo.

Please be aware that I have not tried drquad and I’d be careful when dealing with IG moms. I have him on wickr and he does seem legit, I’m just throwing it out there if you like to gamble.

Re: Where to purchase Good quality IN BULK(around QP-HP) without draining the bank?!! tried bulkweedinbox

If you were disappointed with BWIB quality you'll be even more disappointed with Cheapweed unless you buy the higher priced strains. I've loved everything I've got from BWIB far more than anything from CW. This Alaskan Thunder Fuck that got here yesterday is legit amazing.

Thehighclub has great quality too. OKG 5.0 on insta for one strain bulk.

Kaseyyeah wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 am
If you were disappointed with BWIB quality you'll be even more disappointed with Cheapweed unless you buy the higher priced strains. I've loved everything I've got from BWIB far more than anything from CW. This Alaskan Thunder Fuck that got here yesterday is legit amazing.

Thehighclub has great quality too. OKG 5.0 on insta for one strain bulk.
Those orange cookies and Gorilla Dosha looks amazing from OKG