Kingtuts Vs. Speedgreens for concentrates

Im looking to place an order for some concentrates. Trying to decide between live resin (KT) and honeycomb budder (SG).
I've never had live resin. Is it way better than Budder?

I was really happy with the budder/ honeycomb in my last SG order. Never tried KT. Any advice appreciated. Im looking to spend about 140$

That works out to 4g of budder and 3.5 of citrique flower with SG. With KT it's 3.5 nuken live resin, 1g shatter and a free 2g mystery flower pack. Which is the better order?

Re: Kingtuts Vs. Speedgreens for concentrates

Gregnorton wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:50 pm
Im looking to place an order for some concentrates. Trying to decide between live resin (KT) and honeycomb budder (SG).
I've never had live resin. Is it way better than Budder?

I was really happy with the budder/ honeycomb in my last SG order. Never tried KT. Any advice appreciated. Im looking to spend about 140$

That works out to 4g of budder and 3.5 of citrique flower with SG. With KT it's 3.5 nuken live resin, 1g shatter and a free 2g mystery flower pack. Which is the better order?
There a bunch of reviews for both. Im pretty sure they both are verified MOM's and will probably opine on here soon with selections for you!

Found a topic which mentions both the above mentioned MOM's:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3320&p=18866&hilit= ... tes#p18866

I am going to do a review of Citrique from Speedgreens and Citrique from King Tuts which compares them both which will go up soon. :) I'll give you a lil breakdown.

For the record–I've ordered from them both in recent history and I believe you'll find King Tuts to be an excellent option for a MoM. Speedgreens is better on the packaging/shipping side (free shipping at an easy price point to reach, amazing packaging) and their budget weed is hit or miss (I usually buy their quads). King Tuts is better on the pricing side (seriously good deals) and their budget weed is a hit for the price in my experience. Their quads are similar quality level. They both have amazing customer service, but KT's branding is a bit more pulled together whereas with Speedgreens I feel like I've interacted with several people possibly? Whereas the King feels like the same guy as their public face.

Live resin is more potent and more pure than budder. It actually makes me feel a bit nauseated when I use it heavily, though diamonds don't and wax doesn't. I really like Speedgreens honeycomb wax, and they have free shipping at that price point. However, I believe that KT's is probably the better order, since you get 4.5g of concentrate, which I feel is superior to getting an extra 1.5 flower.

Keyll wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:29 pm
I am going to do a review of Citrique from Speedgreens and Citrique from King Tuts which compares them both which will go up soon. :) I'll give you a lil breakdown.

For the record–I've ordered from them both in recent history and I believe you'll find King Tuts to be an excellent option for a MoM. Speedgreens is better on the packaging/shipping side (free shipping at an easy price point to reach, amazing packaging) and their budget weed is hit or miss (I usually buy their quads). King Tuts is better on the pricing side (seriously good deals) and their budget weed is a hit for the price in my experience. Their quads are similar quality level. They both have amazing customer service, but KT's branding is a bit more pulled together whereas with Speedgreens I feel like I've interacted with several people possibly? Whereas the King feels like the same guy as their public face.

Live resin is more potent and more pure than budder. It actually makes me feel a bit nauseated when I use it heavily, though diamonds don't and wax doesn't. I really like Speedgreens honeycomb wax, and they have free shipping at that price point. However, I believe that KT's is probably the better order, since you get 4.5g of concentrate, which I feel is superior to getting an extra 1.5 flower.
Thanks for the input. The flower dosen't really matter that much. I'm mainly interested in the concentrates. I liked the SG wax too. I had pineapple, GG#4, black diamond and some blueberry nuken shatter. I think I'll try the Nuken live resin from KT. Nuken is one of my favorite strains.

Gregnorton wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:31 pm
Thanks for the input. The flower dosen't really matter that much. I'm mainly interested in the concentrates. I liked the SG wax too. I had pineapple, GG#4, black diamond and some blueberry nuken shatter. I think I'll try the Nuken live resin from KT. Nuken is one of my favorite strains.
I'd go with the Nuken then yeah, I had some Nuken Live Resin and it was extremely potent, I'd say like 25% more potent than the SG Pineapple budder. And a really well concentrated version of the classic strain. If I was ordering I think I'd take the order where I could get resin and shatter for the same price, since .5 of shatter is like .5 of budder in potency, so you get a pretty good idea of how far it goes... farther than a couple flower grams.

Just a quick response. We've just restocked a large portion of our budder / shatter selection. We've also updated our promotions to include free 3.5g flower from AA - AAAA as you meet different thresholds (up to 14g on your first order). We will also gladly substitute a free 1g of budder / shatter in place of the AAA cannabis and AAAA cannabis promotions. Just email us and give the request for the substitution and one of the managers will make the necessary changes to your order. If this is something that becomes a frequent request we will add this option to the free gifts at checkout, thanks!
Last edited by Speedgreens on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speedgreens wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:33 am
Just a quick response. We've just restocked a large portion of our budder / shatter selection. We've also updated our promotions to include free 3.5g flower from AA - AAAA as you meet different thresholds (up to 14g on your first order). We will also gladly substitute a free 1g of budder / shatter in place of the AAA and AAAA threshold promotions. Just email us and give the request for the substitution and one of the managers will make the necessary changes to your order. If this is something that becomes a frequent request we will add this option to the free gifts at checkout, thanks!
Ok cool. I'll give it a look over. Really happy with my last order. Keep it up.