Just a rant and some advice to customers

#1
Hello,

Some of us have had the opportunity to communicate together. I would hope that after our communication, you would at least come out of the conversation assuming or thinking I'm an honest and fair person. I'd like to just quickly give some advice to customers out there of any MoM's.

If you're going to ask for a sample or something more than you are ordering, be honest about it. Again, we're lucky to have you. Say a quick hello, good morning, good evening... just a brief something before a "give me"

If you are going to be buying a budget product, that's awesome! You can find some very good products for a great deal!

If you are going to ask for samples of quads or whatever, and say it's because you are thinking about buying it and have no intentions of doing so, just be honest. If you are asking for quads as a sample because of the influence you have in social media, share a link or simply review the products you are buying.

Look, when a customer starts with a simple hello, that goes a long way! If a customer says, hey I'm placing an order for some less expensive products because I'm trying to get as much bang for my buck as possible, that's being honest and is appreciated. If a customer then says, would you throw in some fancy shit for me to try out but I'll probably never buy it because I can't justify paying $250 an ounce, guess what, that's honest and is also appreciated!

If you're going to start the conversation with "Any more discounts?" and "Throw me some samples of your quads because I might buy them" but is buying the least expensive products on the site, well that's probably not true AND you didn't even say hello. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Why? Be cool.

I want you guys to think about this.

We are lucky to have you. Remember that. It is not the other way around.
If you think can not be honest with your MoM, that's a problem isn't it?
Are you worried about your pride? I wouldn't because we know.
We are all on or have all been on a budget. We can understand that. This is not a cheap habbit OR Medicinal product to keep buying.
IF you are honest with your MoM and they DON'T hook you up, that's a problem as well. To me anyways, don't you agree? To a certain extent, of course.
If you are a super reviewer that puts in time and effort, show it, don't just say it. That time you put in is worth something to me. Send a link, talk is cheap.
You're not putting your tail between your legs by being honest and asking for a bit more, you're being honest AND giving your MoM your bizz at the same time.
IF your MoM will only send you extra shit if it benefits them, well, think about that for a second.

We and I have only been in this industry for a short time but I have been in sales and sales management for more than half my life. I know what it takes to earn and keep a customer and I also know that it feels great to do a bit more for those that are honest and can use it. I also know how to spot a fake. It sucks balls when I'm just about certain you're lying, even though I might send something more. It's not sent with love, I assure you that.

I got into this industry for a few reasons. First, it's one that's growing fast and second, it's fucking awesome! We're in the weed industry! It's great to hook up peeps that I know are gonna light up and enjoy their time on their own or with friends. There isn't a better email or chat that I get that's a simple "yo, I got your shit and I'm really enjoying it, thanks!" That's wicked to me!

Maybe it's the new generation. Maybe those that are in my position have only done a bit extra if it benefits them and customers feel they have to lie. I dunno. I'd like to be a part of the change that REMINDS everyone that this is a fun Industry that happens to help people as well. I send shit out hoping you get what you are looking for, whether it's to help with an ailment or to get fucking blitzed!

Anyways, be honest. If you're on a budget, that's ok! If you feel that you need to lie to your MoM, make a change, you're business is worth more than that. If your MoM tells you to go pound sand because it doesn't benefit them enough, tell them to go F themselves because someone else will be happy to help you out and that's a fact!

Anyways, just a rant :)

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#2
Hey KT - I haven't ordered from you guys yet but from your interactions on here I can absolutely tell that you're a decent guy. I plan to order from you guys in the future simply because I love how you interact with customers on here.

I agree with what you've said, especially when it comes to samples but like everything, there's the honest people that buy your weed, and there's gonna be the dishonest people who try to get as much as they can for free. Although I'd like to think it'd change, I'm doubtful lol.

Also just a quick one, do you guys plan on stocking more sativas at some juncture? Your store's quite indica heavy at the moment.

Keep doing what you're doing guys :)

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#3
King Tuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:29 am
Hello,

Some of us have had the opportunity to communicate together. I would hope that after our communication, you would at least come out of the conversation assuming or thinking I'm an honest and fair person. I'd like to just quickly give some advice to customers out there of any MoM's.

If you're going to ask for a sample or something more than you are ordering, be honest about it. Again, we're lucky to have you. Say a quick hello, good morning, good evening... just a brief something before a "give me"

If you are going to be buying a budget product, that's awesome! You can find some very good products for a great deal!

If you are going to ask for samples of quads or whatever, and say it's because you are thinking about buying it and have no intentions of doing so, just be honest. If you are asking for quads as a sample because of the influence you have in social media, share a link or simply review the products you are buying.

Look, when a customer starts with a simple hello, that goes a long way! If a customer says, hey I'm placing an order for some less expensive products because I'm trying to get as much bang for my buck as possible, that's being honest and is appreciated. If a customer then says, would you throw in some fancy shit for me to try out but I'll probably never buy it because I can't justify paying $250 an ounce, guess what, that's honest and is also appreciated!

If you're going to start the conversation with "Any more discounts?" and "Throw me some samples of your quads because I might buy them" but is buying the least expensive products on the site, well that's probably not true AND you didn't even say hello. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Why? Be cool.

I want you guys to think about this.

We are lucky to have you. Remember that. It is not the other way around.
If you think can not be honest with your MoM, that's a problem isn't it?
Are you worried about your pride? I wouldn't because we know.
We are all on or have all been on a budget. We can understand that. This is not a cheap habbit OR Medicinal product to keep buying.
IF you are honest with your MoM and they DON'T hook you up, that's a problem as well. To me anyways, don't you agree? To a certain extent, of course.
If you are a super reviewer that puts in time and effort, show it, don't just say it. That time you put in is worth something to me. Send a link, talk is cheap.
You're not putting your tail between your legs by being honest and asking for a bit more, you're being honest AND giving your MoM your bizz at the same time.
IF your MoM will only send you extra shit if it benefits them, well, think about that for a second.

We and I have only been in this industry for a short time but I have been in sales and sales management for more than half my life. I know what it takes to earn and keep a customer and I also know that it feels great to do a bit more for those that are honest and can use it. I also know how to spot a fake. It sucks balls when I'm just about certain you're lying, even though I might send something more. It's not sent with love, I assure you that.

I got into this industry for a few reasons. First, it's one that's growing fast and second, it's fucking awesome! We're in the weed industry! It's great to hook up peeps that I know are gonna light up and enjoy their time on their own or with friends. There isn't a better email or chat that I get that's a simple "yo, I got your shit and I'm really enjoying it, thanks!" That's wicked to me!

Maybe it's the new generation. Maybe those that are in my position have only done a bit extra if it benefits them and customers feel they have to lie. I dunno. I'd like to be a part of the change that REMINDS everyone that this is a fun Industry that happens to help people as well. I send shit out hoping you get what you are looking for, whether it's to help with an ailment or to get fucking blitzed!

Anyways, be honest. If you're on a budget, that's ok! If you feel that you need to lie to your MoM, make a change, you're business is worth more than that. If your MoM tells you to go pound sand because it doesn't benefit them enough, tell them to go F themselves because someone else will be happy to help you out and that's a fact!

Anyways, just a rant :)

Nice post King Tuts. What you have posted are general communication etiquette's that many millennial's chose to ignore or think is too cool to follow. A hello or a good morning (hope this message finds you well) goes a long way in building a relationship.

Dear/Hi/Hello/Good morning King,

Hope this msg finds you well!

My name is XX and I would like to consider myself a weed connoisseur. I have been trying new mail order services over the past year and I came across your organization. I would love to try your products to gauge the market and become a better reviewer.

How does this help you? - You have a trusted source on this forum to provide a honest opinion on your products (much more influential than posting FB or Instagram ads) and a potential customer for life.

How does this help me? - In all honesty, who doesn't like free weed. But as a budding reviewer, this would a great opportunity to increase mine and your companies brand presence. This also give me an opportunity to assess what Canada's mail order market looks like.

Let me know if I am missing anything. Look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time!

-Fun Guy

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#4
Nice to see/hear a company chatting and talking. More words the better!

I pride myself on my conversation skills most times, and am definitely a people person even though I am very introverted.

There's this weird thing with me where I kind of expect everybody to mirror the social skills that I have, and I'm constantly feeling lost and angry because there's practically zero reciprocation. Most (if not all) of my emails are dozens and dozens of words (sometimes I write essay's, just me trying to be clear with my explanations. It's nice to see a company making small and long talk.

Personally, I'm always straight up in my talks. I would never ask for large samplers but may ask for a little one here n there. Most times I've asked for specific samples I've never even heard back from MOM's I've dealt with so I've kind of just not asked and if/when they throw in samples it's a surprise. I don't buy QP's or anything though so I'm not really expecting the world either.

Good communication is a must for me though. Haven't dealt with KT yet, still on my list. Just got so much in the backlog I don't want to keep adding to the collection and spending money :(

I still don't remember what the strain was that I was looking at before Christmas either. Those Tuna cans though.....

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#6
Ragnarokie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:42 am
Hey KT - I haven't ordered from you guys yet but from your interactions on here I can absolutely tell that you're a decent guy. I plan to order from you guys in the future simply because I love how you interact with customers on here.

I agree with what you've said, especially when it comes to samples but like everything, there's the honest people that buy your weed, and there's gonna be the dishonest people who try to get as much as they can for free. Although I'd like to think it'd change, I'm doubtful lol.

Also just a quick one, do you guys plan on stocking more sativas at some juncture? Your store's quite indica heavy at the moment.

Keep doing what you're doing guys :)
Appreciate the comment! I think when you truly do care and want to do the best you can, it's easily seen when there's communication :) Every response or conversation I have here or on the live chat board, is read by many. How we handle any obstacles is usually seen and read by many as well lol.

On your point about honest and dishonest people that will buy weed. Look, I understand not everyone is a "wordsmith" or an extrovert but EVERYONE can be polite and say hello. EVERYONE can be honest, if they choose to. Where the path has led some to believe that they feel they have to lie to achieve a goal.... Well, that sucks. I'd like to tell those that is not the case, people are good! People care! People understand! Give them an opportunity to prove that when you are honest, you can still achieve your goal AND better yet, build a relationship of sorts. I have plenty of members of ours that I chat with on the personal level now that has ZERO to do with getting an order of for anyone benefit but just having a fried or pen pal to chat with haha.

On Sativas... We do our best to find the best deals we can to pass that along to our customers. Price and value are the factors we look for in making a buy. I hope that we come across some more Sativas in the near future. That was dipsy doodle around your question but an honest one. HOWEVER, we have had some great success (Borat) with some budget Sativas in the $99 section, I hope you were able to grab some of those!

Thanks again!

KT

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#7
Nice post King Tuts. What you have posted are general communication etiquette's that many millennial's chose to ignore or think is too cool to follow. A hello or a good morning (hope this message finds you well) goes a long way in building a relationship.

Dear/Hi/Hello/Good morning King,

Hope this msg finds you well!

My name is XX and I would like to consider myself a weed connoisseur. I have been trying new mail order services over the past year and I came across your organization. I would love to try your products to gauge the market and become a better reviewer.

How does this help you? - You have a trusted source on this forum to provide a honest opinion on your products (much more influential than posting FB or Instagram ads) and a potential customer for life.

How does this help me? - In all honesty, who doesn't like free weed. But as a budding reviewer, this would a great opportunity to increase mine and your companies brand presence. This also give me an opportunity to assess what Canada's mail order market looks like.

Let me know if I am missing anything. Look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time!

-Fun Guy
Agree 100%! I'd rather talk with these millennial's or whomever they may be and say, be cool guys. There is a proper way to start a conversation. There is a proper way to hold a conversation and the introduction is followed by simply being honest.

Great post and thanks for the reply! It's nice to hear them after I wrote this late last night haha. I woke up today thinking, I wonder how that post went lol.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#8
itsjustasalad wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am
Nice to see/hear a company chatting and talking. More words the better!

I pride myself on my conversation skills most times, and am definitely a people person even though I am very introverted.

There's this weird thing with me where I kind of expect everybody to mirror the social skills that I have, and I'm constantly feeling lost and angry because there's practically zero reciprocation. Most (if not all) of my emails are dozens and dozens of words (sometimes I write essay's, just me trying to be clear with my explanations. It's nice to see a company making small and long talk.

Personally, I'm always straight up in my talks. I would never ask for large samplers but may ask for a little one here n there. Most times I've asked for specific samples I've never even heard back from MOM's I've dealt with so I've kind of just not asked and if/when they throw in samples it's a surprise. I don't buy QP's or anything though so I'm not really expecting the world either.

Good communication is a must for me though. Haven't dealt with KT yet, still on my list. Just got so much in the backlog I don't want to keep adding to the collection and spending money :(

I still don't remember what the strain was that I was looking at before Christmas either. Those Tuna cans though.....
I agree! As long as I'm at the helm or on deck, I'll be a part of communicating as best as I can :)

I'm not sure why you feel that you feel like others should mirror your social skills but it's fair to expect them to somewhat mirror your politeness and communication etiquette. In sales, one of if not the most important thing to so is listen. Our members and potential members will ALWAYS tell you what's most important to them. For me, that's an easy mirror, it comes natural but in an honest way. Some wanna get in and out and some wanna chat about Tom Brady and then there is my favorite, those that wan to talk about weed and big booties haha.

Again, appreciate the comment, I get the feeling we will have some chats between ourselves in the future and maybe near future :)

For the Tuna Cans. It's a weird one. I show the bud only on the site due to the fact that the grower/packager is super old school. He believes that the highest rating for weed is AAA and thinks AAAA is stupid lol. HENCE his packaging on the can says AAA but I assure you, it's a AAAA.

Imagine me sending out a can that's labeled AAA? my emails and live chat will blow up with upset folks! SO, if you wan the can, it's only canned in 1/2 and 1 ounce cans and also needs to be requested, so I can give a quick explanation. The bugger won't budge and change his packaging label either hahe.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#9
xsinx wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am
Well said, there was a time on the Discord post legalization where we got a shit ton of new MOMs and it was a bit sad to see the people jump on them for samples like sharks. I've said it a couple times, don't ask for samples, wait for offers.
Yeah and you know what? Many of these people are on a tight budget or have an ailment. I believe that some of them did this because they literally could not afford and it or could use the help. I'm learning who these people are and have had private talks and helped as much as I can. I think we will be able to help more as we grow and maybe one day make a profit haha. I don't see the problem with a few members being in tight with a few MoMs, where they help each other out.

Again, in this business because it's awesome! I really don't think anyone needs to jump on the new MoM for free shit. If it's truly needed and is truly used to help out sales, such as well done reviews, build the relationship and be honest.

I'll continue to fight the good fight! I'll probably continue to give free stuff here and there to those that I know or assume are lying or trying to take advantage of me. The only good there is that I believe that they truly need it but suck at life skills OR something has happened in their past, where they feel they need to lie to get what they want and for that, I feel sorry for them.

I think if most met me, you would probably assume I'd be a bit of a different person. You might even find me hard to approach. It's something that I have heard many times and a conversation I love to have with people. Be cool, be honest, don't assume and give people the benefit of the doubt.\

There's another saying that I absolutely HATE!

"Respect is not given, it's earned"

Really?

I live by respect being given until it's proven that you don't deserve it. That's the way to live IMO. Unless you're a gangster, then fine LOL.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#15
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm
Where am I missing these tuna cans everyone’s talking abou?!
King Tuts has Tuna Kush on their website - that can be requested in Cans as well. The reason for the request is that King Tuts believes the quality is AAAA but the grower has labeled the cans to be of AAA quality. In order to avoid discrepancies, KT sells them without their original packaging but can send you the can if requested.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#16
Raptorfan93 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm
Where am I missing these tuna cans everyone’s talking abou?!
King Tuts has Tuna Kush on their website - that can be requested in Cans as well. The reason for the request is that King Tuts believes the quality is AAAA but the grower has labeled the cans to be of AAA quality. In order to avoid discrepancies, KT sells them without their original packaging but can send you the can if requested.
Awesome thanks man. Thought I was going crazy going thru the store and not seeing it. Doesn’t even say on the actual strain itself

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#17
Honestly I jumped off MOM weed in October. I tried pretty hard to patronize Cannabis NB but the service/quality/price is just not there yet. Have I had some good LP product, sure, but at 2x or more the price of MOM weed of similar quality.

NB's biggest issue is lack of consistent stock. Not a huge fan of the Edison stuff and since it's an NB company it seems that's all that's stocked consistently. Had thay had all the products on their website from the get go, they may have won my business. Lack of concentrates is also lame.

Anyways here I am back to ordering from MOM's again and I'm still very happy with the selection and quality. Looking at putting in a KT order tomorrow for some concentrates. It's a toss up between KT and Ganjawest. Great post. I look forward to trying the live resins you offer. If I dont pull the trigger tomorrow, I'll catch you on the next order.

I did MOM for close to 2 years before legalisation. Dozens of different providers. Never got ripped off. No major complaints really. Long live free enterprise and letting the market determine price. As a consumer it is the best scenario. Keep up the good work!

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#19
Well I'd be silly not to take your advice.

My choice is between - KT 3.5 (nuken) 1(death bubba) live resin, 1g flower sample, $147.50 OR GW - 3g Caviar HCFSE/HTFSE - Strawberry Cheesecake, 3g chocolope budder, 1g 24k gold budder $145.00

I want to try that live resin but it's tough to potentially lose 2.5g of concentrate. Knowing me.... I'll end up ordering both. That would keep me going for a while.
xsinx wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:20 pm
KT walks all over Ganjawest IMHO @Gregnorton

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#22
Ghost Drops wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 pm
Great Post KT. Communication and effort go a long way in this business. Most of the time we dont even get a Hello, its just, "Hey do you have any free samples, ill review them" - with no links to show previous reviews or anything, half the time they dont even include a username smh.
Agree and I think that most might, especially the owner operator types. I wonder if they knew that they had the boss on the line, it might be different. Maybe they think we have the customer service located in Pakistan or something lol. Nothing wrong with Pakistan, just a thought, as many huge companies farm out their customer service.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#24
Gregnorton wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:20 pm
Well I'd be silly not to take your advice.

My choice is between - KT 3.5 (nuken) 1(death bubba) live resin, 1g flower sample, $147.50 OR GW - 3g Caviar HCFSE/HTFSE - Strawberry Cheesecake, 3g chocolope budder, 1g 24k gold budder $145.00
I like budder. But Live Resin is more potent and flavorful. Also, these orders have very different types of strains. The KT's going to pack more of a wallop and the GW will be more of an uplifting daytime high. Prices are great at GW, it's true, and the extra couple grams is hard to pass up, but if you wanna try live resin, you're still going to want to try live resin.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#25
Gregnorton wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:11 pm
Honestly I jumped off MOM weed in October. I tried pretty hard to patronize Cannabis NB but the service/quality/price is just not there yet. Have I had some good LP product, sure, but at 2x or more the price of MOM weed of similar quality.

NB's biggest issue is lack of consistent stock. Not a huge fan of the Edison stuff and since it's an NB company it seems that's all that's stocked consistently. Had thay had all the products on their website from the get go, they may have won my business. Lack of concentrates is also lame.

Anyways here I am back to ordering from MOM's again and I'm still very happy with the selection and quality. Looking at putting in a KT order tomorrow for some concentrates. It's a toss up between KT and Ganjawest. Great post. I look forward to trying the live resins you offer. If I dont pull the trigger tomorrow, I'll catch you on the next order.

I did MOM for close to 2 years before legalisation. Dozens of different providers. Never got ripped off. No major complaints really. Long live free enterprise and letting the market determine price. As a consumer it is the best scenario. Keep up the good work!
I think that LP's have a very high overhead. I think that they aim for a much higher profit margin as well, jumping on the fact that people are told to buy from them. It's NOT a monopoly, you guys have choices!

As far as the concentrates go, yeah, we would love an opportunity to wow you with ours :) I'm quite certain that you will be very pleased with ours! All of our comments and reviews on the site are legit. I have only had to delete or not approve 2 of the hundreds we got, due to fowl language AND 1 of them was a good review! Please read the comments on the products on the site, many of them are from members here! Maybe even a few might read this an d comment on quality vs our price :)

Appreciate the comment on keeping up the good work! We love to hear positive feed back along with constructive criticism to learn from :) For many of the members here that have been around since we started, I would think they have seen us grow and learn. We took quite a few lumps when we first started but they are much less these days haha,

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#26
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 pm
I don’t see the appeal to KT anymore really.. haven’t ordered or looked much since revamp but I don’t like the idea of having to buy a bunch before getting any discounts.
I appreciate the comment. Yeah, we have gone from offering promo codes to offering rewards for loyalty and community interaction.

Did you know that we offer a 10% discount to first time buyers?

If you have not read our rewards program, you might find it to be one of the most lucrative in the business. There is LITERALLY free money all over the site to be had without spending a dime. I challenge you to read up on the Rewards Program, shown here: https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/

Yes, we reward members more that are loyal to us. This is the way I feel life in business should be. I feel like building relationships is the platform for me and us. We enjoy reading the comments left on each item that is bought and sold, which also gives you money for doing so. My GF works hard on the blogs and she loves reading the comments left on those, which also gives you free money. I would also hope that members find value in the product and HOPEFULLY get more than they expect. What's a promo code anyways if the product is sub par or marked up to be marked down? The build of the site and it's functions was a long one. There was some custom coding involved as well. I don't think any other MoM OR website that sells anything has what we have created. It is very unique and it will only grow with more dots to be connected. Eventually I would like just about EVERY interaction to be rewarded. That's my vision anyways.

I do understand that many customers will still hunt for the best or largest promo code to determine their order. I know this will always be a purchase related decision for some, it's just not for us. Take the time to read our platform and our program, I'm quite sure that when you fully understand it, there is savings to be had in the short term and DEFINITELY in the long.

I usually handle the live chat, holla there if you have any questions or would like to know more :) Let's see if I can persuade you once again.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#28
I'll be honest with you. I went with the other guy. The good news is you'll get my next order in a few weeks. I hope I don't regret my decision. That Live Resin will be calling my name in the meantime.
King Tuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:57 pm
Gregnorton wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:11 pm
Honestly I jumped off MOM weed in October. I tried pretty hard to patronize Cannabis NB but the service/quality/price is just not there yet. Have I had some good LP product, sure, but at 2x or more the price of MOM weed of similar quality.

NB's biggest issue is lack of consistent stock. Not a huge fan of the Edison stuff and since it's an NB company it seems that's all that's stocked consistently. Had thay had all the products on their website from the get go, they may have won my business. Lack of concentrates is also lame.

Anyways here I am back to ordering from MOM's again and I'm still very happy with the selection and quality. Looking at putting in a KT order tomorrow for some concentrates. It's a toss up between KT and Ganjawest. Great post. I look forward to trying the live resins you offer. If I dont pull the trigger tomorrow, I'll catch you on the next order.

I did MOM for close to 2 years before legalisation. Dozens of different providers. Never got ripped off. No major complaints really. Long live free enterprise and letting the market determine price. As a consumer it is the best scenario. Keep up the good work!
I think that LP's have a very high overhead. I think that they aim for a much higher profit margin as well, jumping on the fact that people are told to buy from them. It's NOT a monopoly, you guys have choices!

As far as the concentrates go, yeah, we would love an opportunity to wow you with ours :) I'm quite certain that you will be very pleased with ours! All of our comments and reviews on the site are legit. I have only had to delete or not approve 2 of the hundreds we got, due to fowl language AND 1 of them was a good review! Please read the comments on the products on the site, many of them are from members here! Maybe even a few might read this an d comment on quality vs our price :)

Appreciate the comment on keeping up the good work! We love to hear positive feed back along with constructive criticism to learn from :) For many of the members here that have been around since we started, I would think they have seen us grow and learn. We took quite a few lumps when we first started but they are much less these days haha,

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#29
Gregnorton wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:01 am
I'll be honest with you. I went with the other guy. The good news is you'll get my next order in a few weeks. I hope I don't regret my decision. That Live Resin will be calling my name in the meantime.
LOL, all good! I'm sure there are quite a few god MoMs out there and we hope that we are considered one of them :) Hope you enjoy the purchase and we will still be here when you're ready!

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#30
King Tuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:29 am
Hello,

Some of us have had the opportunity to communicate together. I would hope that after our communication, you would at least come out of the conversation assuming or thinking I'm an honest and fair person. I'd like to just quickly give some advice to customers out there of any MoM's.

If you're going to ask for a sample or something more than you are ordering, be honest about it. Again, we're lucky to have you. Say a quick hello, good morning, good evening... just a brief something before a "give me"

If you are going to be buying a budget product, that's awesome! You can find some very good products for a great deal!

If you are going to ask for samples of quads or whatever, and say it's because you are thinking about buying it and have no intentions of doing so, just be honest. If you are asking for quads as a sample because of the influence you have in social media, share a link or simply review the products you are buying.

Look, when a customer starts with a simple hello, that goes a long way! If a customer says, hey I'm placing an order for some less expensive products because I'm trying to get as much bang for my buck as possible, that's being honest and is appreciated. If a customer then says, would you throw in some fancy shit for me to try out but I'll probably never buy it because I can't justify paying $250 an ounce, guess what, that's honest and is also appreciated!

If you're going to start the conversation with "Any more discounts?" and "Throw me some samples of your quads because I might buy them" but is buying the least expensive products on the site, well that's probably not true AND you didn't even say hello. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Why? Be cool.

I want you guys to think about this.

We are lucky to have you. Remember that. It is not the other way around.
If you think can not be honest with your MoM, that's a problem isn't it?
Are you worried about your pride? I wouldn't because we know.
We are all on or have all been on a budget. We can understand that. This is not a cheap habbit OR Medicinal product to keep buying.
IF you are honest with your MoM and they DON'T hook you up, that's a problem as well. To me anyways, don't you agree? To a certain extent, of course.
If you are a super reviewer that puts in time and effort, show it, don't just say it. That time you put in is worth something to me. Send a link, talk is cheap.
You're not putting your tail between your legs by being honest and asking for a bit more, you're being honest AND giving your MoM your bizz at the same time.
IF your MoM will only send you extra shit if it benefits them, well, think about that for a second.

We and I have only been in this industry for a short time but I have been in sales and sales management for more than half my life. I know what it takes to earn and keep a customer and I also know that it feels great to do a bit more for those that are honest and can use it. I also know how to spot a fake. It sucks balls when I'm just about certain you're lying, even though I might send something more. It's not sent with love, I assure you that.

I got into this industry for a few reasons. First, it's one that's growing fast and second, it's fucking awesome! We're in the weed industry! It's great to hook up peeps that I know are gonna light up and enjoy their time on their own or with friends. There isn't a better email or chat that I get that's a simple "yo, I got your shit and I'm really enjoying it, thanks!" That's wicked to me!

Maybe it's the new generation. Maybe those that are in my position have only done a bit extra if it benefits them and customers feel they have to lie. I dunno. I'd like to be a part of the change that REMINDS everyone that this is a fun Industry that happens to help people as well. I send shit out hoping you get what you are looking for, whether it's to help with an ailment or to get fucking blitzed!

Anyways, be honest. If you're on a budget, that's ok! If you feel that you need to lie to your MoM, make a change, you're business is worth more than that. If your MoM tells you to go pound sand because it doesn't benefit them enough, tell them to go F themselves because someone else will be happy to help you out and that's a fact!

Anyways, just a rant :)

STRONGLY AGREE!

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#31
I don't really waaaant a conversation with my MoMs tho. No offence. I want to order it like I order everything else online, impersonal.

I don't generally email asking for samples only, if I do ask for samples it's in the order notes with a 'hey there, I'd love to try (sample) if that's okay, no worries if not, have a great day!" But I don't want an actual conversation with anyone. That's why I'm ordering online, if I wanted a conversation I'd have kept seeing my old dealer who talked my ear off every pick up..

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#32
Kaseyyeah wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 am
I don't really waaaant a conversation with my MoMs tho. No offence. I want to order it like I order everything else online, impersonal.

I don't generally email asking for samples only, if I do ask for samples it's in the order notes with a 'hey there, I'd love to try (sample) if that's okay, no worries if not, have a great day!" But I don't want an actual conversation with anyone. That's why I'm ordering online, if I wanted a conversation I'd have kept seeing my old dealer who talked my ear off every pick up..
That's still a nice conversation! You started with a proper greeting, you asked politely and you finished with an nice good bye. I'm not trying to be the proper communication police but it's nice to read that or have a conversation that's along the similar line.

In this case, I have PLENTY of notes that say "SEND SAMPLES OF QUADS" or "SEND A SAMPLE OF..... insert some expensive product here"

You don't need to have a full on conversation at all.

Appreciate the reply! It's nicer to hear that for the some that don't want to have a full on conversation, where their head is at too. I'm a chatter box, I love chatting wherever I am. My gym time is usually half 1/3 training, 1/3 helping others train or give advice and the last 1/3 just simply chatting about anything haha.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#33
Lol people be stingy and wanting free weed, the people who be criticizing/complaining the most are the people who be ordering a half oz every 2 weeks. While the people who be ordering 5+ packs a month aint saying shit lmaooo. and yo you seriously cant have a conversation with your MoM lol? are u that anti social god damn you talking to somebody over the Interent you aint even gotta look them in the fkn eyes. If anything i'd go out of my way to talk the MoMs i order from.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#34
sk300 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm
Lol people be stingy and wanting free weed, the people who be criticizing/complaining the most are the people who be ordering a half oz every 2 weeks. While the people who be ordering 5+ packs a month aint saying shit lmaooo. and yo you seriously cant have a conversation with your MoM lol? are u that anti social god damn you talking to somebody over the Interent you aint even gotta look them in the fkn eyes. If anything i'd go out of my way to talk the MoMs i order from.
I don't think it's always being stingy or cheap, I think it's many time being on a budget but shy to mention it or not sure how to ask. Some people are more of an introvert and it's easier to chat with someone by email, live chat or simply leaving a note at the check out. There's nothing wrong with that, we're all different. I feel you that if you're ordering packs, it's probably a good idea to have built up some sort of a relationship with your connect.

Regardless of how you feel comfortable communicating, there's a polite way and there's not. You can choose to be honest or you can choose not to be.

The effing absolute worst is those that leave comments at the check out and say KT (me) said it's ok to send these as samples or for free. It's not very common but it happens. I also happen to go over every order, so I see these sneaky lies.

It's just a rant. It's still gonna happen and I'm still gonna do a bit more for those that are cool, polite and honest, always :)
Last edited by King Tuts on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#35
King Tuts wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:29 am
Hello,

Some of us have had the opportunity to communicate together. I would hope that after our communication, you would at least come out of the conversation assuming or thinking I'm an honest and fair person. I'd like to just quickly give some advice to customers out there of any MoM's.

If you're going to ask for a sample or something more than you are ordering, be honest about it. Again, we're lucky to have you. Say a quick hello, good morning, good evening... just a brief something before a "give me"

If you are going to be buying a budget product, that's awesome! You can find some very good products for a great deal!

If you are going to ask for samples of quads or whatever, and say it's because you are thinking about buying it and have no intentions of doing so, just be honest. If you are asking for quads as a sample because of the influence you have in social media, share a link or simply review the products you are buying.

Look, when a customer starts with a simple hello, that goes a long way! If a customer says, hey I'm placing an order for some less expensive products because I'm trying to get as much bang for my buck as possible, that's being honest and is appreciated. If a customer then says, would you throw in some fancy shit for me to try out but I'll probably never buy it because I can't justify paying $250 an ounce, guess what, that's honest and is also appreciated!

If you're going to start the conversation with "Any more discounts?" and "Throw me some samples of your quads because I might buy them" but is buying the least expensive products on the site, well that's probably not true AND you didn't even say hello. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Why? Be cool.

I want you guys to think about this.

We are lucky to have you. Remember that. It is not the other way around.
If you think can not be honest with your MoM, that's a problem isn't it?
Are you worried about your pride? I wouldn't because we know.
We are all on or have all been on a budget. We can understand that. This is not a cheap habbit OR Medicinal product to keep buying.
IF you are honest with your MoM and they DON'T hook you up, that's a problem as well. To me anyways, don't you agree? To a certain extent, of course.
If you are a super reviewer that puts in time and effort, show it, don't just say it. That time you put in is worth something to me. Send a link, talk is cheap.
You're not putting your tail between your legs by being honest and asking for a bit more, you're being honest AND giving your MoM your bizz at the same time.
IF your MoM will only send you extra shit if it benefits them, well, think about that for a second.

We and I have only been in this industry for a short time but I have been in sales and sales management for more than half my life. I know what it takes to earn and keep a customer and I also know that it feels great to do a bit more for those that are honest and can use it. I also know how to spot a fake. It sucks balls when I'm just about certain you're lying, even though I might send something more. It's not sent with love, I assure you that.

I got into this industry for a few reasons. First, it's one that's growing fast and second, it's fucking awesome! We're in the weed industry! It's great to hook up peeps that I know are gonna light up and enjoy their time on their own or with friends. There isn't a better email or chat that I get that's a simple "yo, I got your shit and I'm really enjoying it, thanks!" That's wicked to me!

Maybe it's the new generation. Maybe those that are in my position have only done a bit extra if it benefits them and customers feel they have to lie. I dunno. I'd like to be a part of the change that REMINDS everyone that this is a fun Industry that happens to help people as well. I send shit out hoping you get what you are looking for, whether it's to help with an ailment or to get fucking blitzed!

Anyways, be honest. If you're on a budget, that's ok! If you feel that you need to lie to your MoM, make a change, you're business is worth more than that. If your MoM tells you to go pound sand because it doesn't benefit them enough, tell them to go F themselves because someone else will be happy to help you out and that's a fact!

Anyways, just a rant :)
Great thread Tuts,

I think the new moms get taken advantage of for sure as they are quick to send out samples in return for a promised review, which likely never happens. Its unfortunate as it would help the mom and others looking to try out certain strains.

All in all i agree that a simple please and thank you can go a long way :)

Re: Just a rant and some advice to customers

#36
mainlandcannabis wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm
I think the new moms get taken advantage of for sure as they are quick to send out samples in return for a promised review, which likely never happens. Its unfortunate as it would help the mom and others looking to try out certain strains.

All in all i agree that a simple please and thank you can go a long way :)
Do you need some help getting reviews? Because I'll do a proper one for you or anyone who wants to work one out with me, no advantage taking. Every review I've promised to do, I've done in a timely fashion. It's just good business. I treat people the way I want to be treated. It's a shame that there are reviewer scammers out there, because a well done review IS a benefit to MoMs and people looking to find out information before they buy. We could pit your Grease Monkey against King Tut's Grease Monkey or something too. :D