Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#12
Ghost Drops wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:46 pm
Otownkush wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:18 pm
I do on kingtuts to earn kt coins
i think you are confusing a blog with a review. blogs are done by the website owner and doesnt give any loyalty points, reviews are done by customers and they get points (unless KT has some open source blog thing lol)
They give points if you make an insightful comment proving you’ve read it

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#13
Our blogs are written and not copied and pasted. If you read our blogs and comment on them, we think you should be rewarded for it, as it's a win win. We hope that you have expanded your knowledge and of course, you leaving a comment helps us. We think you deserve something for it, as we received something. If expanding your knowledge is enough and free money doesn't mean anything to you, by all means have a read and leave the comment out ;) Please make sure to leave an educated comment on the subject, as I approve them :)

I have said it before, the structure of our Rewards Program is like no other on the planet. Not by any business, let alone our industry. We believe that your loyalty and interaction should be rewarded. If it's not, then it's just a win, not a win win situation. That's what I believe anyways and it's definitely why it was created.

Very proud of our Rewards Program. Lots of love and money were spent on it. If you have not checked it out yet, please do :) https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#14
King Tuts wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 pm
Our blogs are written and not copied and pasted. If you read our blogs and comment on them, we think you should be rewarded for it, as it's a win win. We hope that you have expanded your knowledge and of course, you leaving a comment helps us. We think you deserve something for it, as we received something. If expanding your knowledge is enough and free money doesn't mean anything to you, by all means have a read and leave the comment out ;) Please make sure to leave an educated comment on the subject, as I approve them :)

I have said it before, the structure of our Rewards Program is like no other on the planet. Not by any business, let alone our industry. We believe that your loyalty and interaction should be rewarded. If it's not, then it's just a win, not a win win situation. That's what I believe anyways and it's definitely why it was created.

Very proud of our Rewards Program. Lots of love and money were spent on it. If you have not checked it out yet, please do :) https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/
ahhh, you allow comments. makes sense. the way it was worded was like he wrote them lol.
oh and ours isnt copied and pasted, its an aggregated auto-feed. and we dont allow comments on those posts, just reviews. And i think your loyalty program is great but so is ours ;) (see below)

1 FOR EVERY DOLLAR SPENT
NEW MEMBER SIGN UP - 1000 ($20)
REFERRAL (Once The Referral Places An Order) - 500 ($10) per referral for both referee and referred after purchase
REVIEW ON PRODUCT (Only On Purchased Products) - 100 ($2)
FB SHARE - 100 ($2)
TWEET - 100 ($2)
IG FOLLOW - 100 ($2)

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#15
Ghost Drops wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 pm
King Tuts wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 pm
Our blogs are written and not copied and pasted. If you read our blogs and comment on them, we think you should be rewarded for it, as it's a win win. We hope that you have expanded your knowledge and of course, you leaving a comment helps us. We think you deserve something for it, as we received something. If expanding your knowledge is enough and free money doesn't mean anything to you, by all means have a read and leave the comment out ;) Please make sure to leave an educated comment on the subject, as I approve them :)

I have said it before, the structure of our Rewards Program is like no other on the planet. Not by any business, let alone our industry. We believe that your loyalty and interaction should be rewarded. If it's not, then it's just a win, not a win win situation. That's what I believe anyways and it's definitely why it was created.

Very proud of our Rewards Program. Lots of love and money were spent on it. If you have not checked it out yet, please do :) https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/
ahhh, you allow comments. makes sense. the way it was worded was like he wrote them lol.
oh and ours isnt copied and pasted, its an aggregated auto-feed. and we dont allow comments on those posts, just reviews. And i think your loyalty program is great but so is ours ;) (see below)

1 FOR EVERY DOLLAR SPENT
NEW MEMBER SIGN UP - 1000 ($20)
REFERRAL (Once The Referral Places An Order) - 500 ($10) per referral for both referee and referred after purchase
REVIEW ON PRODUCT (Only On Purchased Products) - 100 ($2)
FB SHARE - 100 ($2)
TWEET - 100 ($2)
IG FOLLOW - 100 ($2)
Is the 1000 point sign up new?? I’m a member and I did not know about this

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#18
I think any company that has a rewards program is awesome! Rewards programs are based on loyalty. Any company that offers stamps from my GF's nail salon to McDonalds stickers for Coffee.... It's a reward for coming back.

There was no fight intended her at all. I'm not very familiar with Ghost Drops Rewards program but I'm sure it's great!

The part that we created was the sliding scale of worth of the reward "coins". It's very unique, one of a kind really.

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#19
1 FOR EVERY DOLLAR SPENT
NEW MEMBER SIGN UP - 1000 ($20)
REFERRAL (Once The Referral Places An Order) - 500 ($10) per referral for both referee and referred after purchase
REVIEW ON PRODUCT (Only On Purchased Products) - 100 ($2)
FB SHARE - 100 ($2)
TWEET - 100 ($2)
IG FOLLOW - 100 ($2)
[/quote]

Is the 1000 point sign up new?? I’m a member and I did not know about this
[/quote]

Ditto , I was one of the first reviewers and sign ups and never received the $20 , must have been implemented after I spose' ?

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#20
the 1000 point sign up is indeed new (as are most of the improved points for everything else). We always look at ways of improving our Ghost Dots system and will always re-evaluate it and change it as time goes on to try and make it the best for the customer. You will never lose any points you have gained and returning customers are always rewarded with something (could be an extra thrown into an order or just some random ghost dots for being a returning customer), as we also like to reward loyalty and interactions.
Just like anything that is newer, its a work in progress and we're always open to ideas and suggestions.

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#21
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 am
the 1000 point sign up is indeed new (as are most of the improved points for everything else). We always look at ways of improving our Ghost Dots system and will always re-evaluate it and change it as time goes on to try and make it the best for the customer. You will never lose any points you have gained and returning customers are always rewarded with something (could be an extra thrown into an order or just some random ghost dots for being a returning customer), as we also like to reward loyalty and interactions.
Just like anything that is newer, its a work in progress and we're always open to ideas and suggestions.
When will you be gettin shatter? I see you have a section for it on you website

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#22
voose64 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:05 am
Ditto , I was one of the first reviewers and sign ups and never received the $20 , must have been implemented after I spose' ?
Rofl yeah and those of us that "won the contest" just end up getting less points because we signed up earlier. xP

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#23
chuchon06 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:32 pm
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 am
the 1000 point sign up is indeed new (as are most of the improved points for everything else). We always look at ways of improving our Ghost Dots system and will always re-evaluate it and change it as time goes on to try and make it the best for the customer. You will never lose any points you have gained and returning customers are always rewarded with something (could be an extra thrown into an order or just some random ghost dots for being a returning customer), as we also like to reward loyalty and interactions.
Just like anything that is newer, its a work in progress and we're always open to ideas and suggestions.
When will you be gettin shatter? I see you have a section for it on you website
man, i have no answers. I do know that if you are ever looking for custom shatter packaging - do NOT use @Shatter.Labels on IG. They will fuck you around for months.

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#24
Keyll wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 am
voose64 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:05 am
Ditto , I was one of the first reviewers and sign ups and never received the $20 , must have been implemented after I spose' ?
Rofl yeah and those of us that "won the contest" just end up getting less points because we signed up earlier. xP
ummm, the 1 (ONE) winner got $50.
everyone else got $10 for taking 3 seconds to sign up to a site (which wasn't even part of the contest, but i felt generous).

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#25
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 am
ummm, the 1 (ONE) winner got $50.
everyone else got $10 for taking 3 seconds to sign up to a site (which wasn't even part of the contest, but i felt generous).
Yeah, but if we hadn't signed up then and waited til now we'd get $20. No worries, yo. Is it packaging art you need?

Re: Blogs on MOM sites.

#26
Keyll wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:01 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 am
ummm, the 1 (ONE) winner got $50.
everyone else got $10 for taking 3 seconds to sign up to a site (which wasn't even part of the contest, but i felt generous).
Yeah, but if we hadn't signed up then and waited til now we'd get $20. No worries, yo. Is it packaging art you need?
ahh fair, i see what you are saying. Anyone that did sign up during that period and wanted to place an order and be credited with the other points they missed, just need to hit me up and ill gladly add them to their profile.

its the actual packaging we have been waiting on since December. We have an in-house graphic designer, he created all the packaging and we sent it off to Shatter Labels. Well its March and we were just told they just finished our stickers and lanyards!! whoopdity fucking doo, two things that are just extras are done, but the essential packaging we need isnt.....