Page 1 of 1

How patient should I be?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm
by Jimmykos2
So I placed an order beginning of January. One of the products was out of stock, I was told they would ship it when they received more, which back then the eta was a few days. Ends up they had issues with their shipment, no biggie, I'm told they'll send something else to replace it, which is fine by me. As of today, I still have not received tje replacement, after being told 3x over the last 3 weeks that they are "sending something out tomorow".
My question to you is, how long is too long? I feel like I've been patient enough, proof of this is I wont name the mom quite yet, just to give them another chance. Would you guys get rude or forceful? How do I approach this?

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 pm
by Keyll
It's February. At this point I'd name and shame on Reddit cause that's the only way to get attention.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:35 pm
by Jimmykos2
Keyll wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 pm
It's February. At this point I'd name and shame on Reddit cause that's the only way to get attention.
My roomie who I split the order with did, they guilted him into deleting his comments. I quote "you should have written us before going on reddit". Two of their promises of "sending something out tomorow" came after that episode.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 pm
by AimOrDie
You've been more than patient enough. Give them hell at this point.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
by cheapweedca
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm
by Jimmykos2
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
You think I'm in the wrong?

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 pm
by Vdubb
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
I’m curious to hear a MOMs point of view on this.

No need to speak about yourself if you’re not comfortable. Do you feel other moms will really try and avoid a public thread that shames them? Or do you think most places generally don’t care because there’s plenty of customers out there and there’s always going to be a few unhappy customers.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm
by cheapweedca
Vdubb wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 pm
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
I’m curious to hear a MOMs point of view on this.

No need to speak about yourself if you’re not comfortable. Do you feel other moms will really try and avoid a public thread that shames them? Or do you think most places generally don’t care because there’s plenty of customers out there and there’s always going to be a few unhappy customers.
myself as a MoM, and speaking on behalf of other MoM's
The nature of this business is cancerous and toxic, should always be ready

The biggest issue is

1.) WE are all human, and make mistakes, ie - late shipping , missed order, mold, bud rot, damaged product, missing items etc etc.
2.) Consumers feel the need to post on Reddit, when you enter Reddit it's like entering a country who all like to bash and attack etc etc

Without realizing, this type of behavior is MAKE IT or break it for some companies especially if they are new
IT's not fair to them because what if they're starting up and one " fuck up " ruins their business + name.

They get the WRONG and WORSE publicity, because of one mistake.

Nobody see's it from the consumer side, if they were the one actually running the business, they would know exactly how it feels and cancerous it is
We are far established that reddit doesn't damange, or taint the name, we have such a reputable business that I don't personally bother but I do like to interact still on Reddit

We aren't perfect, and make mistakes still, get that one odd reddit post, but it doesnt kill us
I notice reddit now just brings more attention to US, but that's because aren't new or nobodies.

Everyone " customer " should be treated the same, having the mentality of okay whatever lose him/her we'l get a new one is not how I run my business, because I treat and welcome everyone the same like family, but can't say that for everyone else

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:54 am
by Kaseyyeah
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm
Vdubb wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 pm
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
I’m curious to hear a MOMs point of view on this.

No need to speak about yourself if you’re not comfortable. Do you feel other moms will really try and avoid a public thread that shames them? Or do you think most places generally don’t care because there’s plenty of customers out there and there’s always going to be a few unhappy customers.
myself as a MoM, and speaking on behalf of other MoM's
The nature of this business is cancerous and toxic, should always be ready

The biggest issue is

1.) WE are all human, and make mistakes, ie - late shipping , missed order, mold, bud rot, damaged product, missing items etc etc.
2.) Consumers feel the need to post on Reddit, when you enter Reddit it's like entering a country who all like to bash and attack etc etc

Without realizing, this type of behavior is MAKE IT or break it for some companies especially if they are new
IT's not fair to them because what if they're starting up and one " fuck up " ruins their business + name.

They get the WRONG and WORSE publicity, because of one mistake.

Nobody see's it from the consumer side, if they were the one actually running the business, they would know exactly how it feels and cancerous it is
We are far established that reddit doesn't damange, or taint the name, we have such a reputable business that I don't personally bother but I do like to interact still on Reddit

We aren't perfect, and make mistakes still, get that one odd reddit post, but it doesnt kill us
I notice reddit now just brings more attention to US, but that's because aren't new or nobodies.

Everyone " customer " should be treated the same, having the mentality of okay whatever lose him/her we'l get a new one is not how I run my business, because I treat and welcome everyone the same like family, but can't say that for everyone else


"IT's not fair to them because what if they're starting up and one " fuck up " ruins their business + name."

Ummmmm no what's not fair is taking over a month to get OP's replacement to him. I agree with emailing the mom and trying to sort it out before posting on reddit, but they are very clearly dicking OP around, he should absolutely put them on blast. You telling him not to because 'it's not fair blahblah' after A MONTH of them dicking him around??? Not everyone posting on reddit about issues is someone trying to slander as you seem to think they are, they have legitimate issues, and it's pathetic when moms don't seem to give a flying fuck about the person's issue until it's posted on reddit.


NAME AND SHAME OP. I don't give a flying fuck if it was 'one fuck up' and ruins their name, I want to know who they are so I can avoid them.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am
by Quadzilla
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
WTF you think this is funny ? How insensitive is that , true colors eh Tony !

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 am
by Raptorfan93
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm
Vdubb wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:20 pm
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
I’m curious to hear a MOMs point of view on this.

No need to speak about yourself if you’re not comfortable. Do you feel other moms will really try and avoid a public thread that shames them? Or do you think most places generally don’t care because there’s plenty of customers out there and there’s always going to be a few unhappy customers.
myself as a MoM, and speaking on behalf of other MoM's
The nature of this business is cancerous and toxic, should always be ready

The biggest issue is

1.) WE are all human, and make mistakes, ie - late shipping , missed order, mold, bud rot, damaged product, missing items etc etc.
2.) Consumers feel the need to post on Reddit, when you enter Reddit it's like entering a country who all like to bash and attack etc etc

Without realizing, this type of behavior is MAKE IT or break it for some companies especially if they are new
IT's not fair to them because what if they're starting up and one " fuck up " ruins their business + name.

They get the WRONG and WORSE publicity, because of one mistake.

Nobody see's it from the consumer side, if they were the one actually running the business, they would know exactly how it feels and cancerous it is
We are far established that reddit doesn't damange, or taint the name, we have such a reputable business that I don't personally bother but I do like to interact still on Reddit

We aren't perfect, and make mistakes still, get that one odd reddit post, but it doesnt kill us
I notice reddit now just brings more attention to US, but that's because aren't new or nobodies.

Everyone " customer " should be treated the same, having the mentality of okay whatever lose him/her we'l get a new one is not how I run my business, because I treat and welcome everyone the same like family, but can't say that for everyone else
Well it’s about being professional right. The amount of profit you make of people. The least you can do is garuntee product quality and some internal controls. Otherwise you are no better than bobby down the street.

Shame shame

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
by Apexsupply
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am
by Quadzilla
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
Seems like a trend with you guys...look at the giveaway thread, took the winners almost 2 months to receive their "free" stuff after multiple posts in that thread . Paying customers getting same run around say's a lot about how you treat folks once you got their cash in your account. And you are verified MoM ? Go figure !

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm
by Apexsupply
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
Seems like a trend with you guys...look at the giveaway thread, took the winners almost 2 months to receive their "free" stuff after multiple posts in that thread . Paying customers getting same run around say's a lot about how you treat folks once you got their cash in your account. And you are verified MoM ? Go figure !
I'm sorry that my personal life effected my business. I guess us MoMs aren't aloud to have personal problems because we're just the people you use to get your products. I haven't even been open 2 months so stop spreading propaganda...I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope you never have to go through the things I have in my personal life in the last 3 weeks.
Saying that Wenesday we will be back in full swing as I'm back from holidays my 2nd child came 2 weeks early
Thank you again for everyone's patience during this time all who have ordered will be compensated for my personal life interfearing with your medicine.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:26 pm
by Raptorfan93
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
Seems like a trend with you guys...look at the giveaway thread, took the winners almost 2 months to receive their "free" stuff after multiple posts in that thread . Paying customers getting same run around say's a lot about how you treat folks once you got their cash in your account. And you are verified MoM ? Go figure !
I'm sorry that my personal life effected my business. I guess us MoMs aren't aloud to have personal problems because we're just the people you use to get your products. I haven't even been open 2 months so stop spreading propaganda...I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope you never have to go through the things I have in my personal life in the last 3 weeks.
Saying that Wenesday we will be back in full swing as I'm back from holidays my 2nd child came 2 weeks early
Thank you again for everyone's patience during this time all who have ordered will be compensated for my personal life interfearing with your medicine.
Congratulations!

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 pm
by Apexsupply
Raptorfan93 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:26 pm
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am


Seems like a trend with you guys...look at the giveaway thread, took the winners almost 2 months to receive their "free" stuff after multiple posts in that thread . Paying customers getting same run around say's a lot about how you treat folks once you got their cash in your account. And you are verified MoM ? Go figure !
I'm sorry that my personal life effected my business. I guess us MoMs aren't aloud to have personal problems because we're just the people you use to get your products. I haven't even been open 2 months so stop spreading propaganda...I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope you never have to go through the things I have in my personal life in the last 3 weeks.
Saying that Wenesday we will be back in full swing as I'm back from holidays my 2nd child came 2 weeks early
Thank you again for everyone's patience during this time all who have ordered will be compensated for my personal life interfearing with your medicine.
Congratulations!
Thank you it has been a trying pregnancy but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger no?
Beautiful daughter born 6lbs 11oz

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:06 pm
by cheapweedca
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 am
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
Seems like a trend with you guys...look at the giveaway thread, took the winners almost 2 months to receive their "free" stuff after multiple posts in that thread . Paying customers getting same run around say's a lot about how you treat folks once you got their cash in your account. And you are verified MoM ? Go figure !
I'm sorry that my personal life effected my business. I guess us MoMs aren't aloud to have personal problems because we're just the people you use to get your products. I haven't even been open 2 months so stop spreading propaganda...I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope you never have to go through the things I have in my personal life in the last 3 weeks.
Saying that Wenesday we will be back in full swing as I'm back from holidays my 2nd child came 2 weeks early
Thank you again for everyone's patience during this time all who have ordered will be compensated for my personal life interfearing with your medicine.
I don't take sides but I can agree and " feel " for Apexsupply

I feel consumers don't realize and feel for the MOM's personal life, situations circumstances

If there was a problem for example with someone's order .. and say a family death or emergency happened, is a client going shame them on Reddit?
Yes probably will, then it affects the business

Hah double standard

I am not " talking down " or hating on circumstances but I am just simply voicing my opinion on how I feel.
We have a bigger team now to handle situations so that isn't a concern on our end but definitely would be for a new mom

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:07 pm
by cheapweedca
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
WTF you think this is funny ? How insensitive is that , true colors eh Tony !
What's up with everyone trying to say Tony and true colors?

I still give free hand outs, and free stuff to people who need help.
You just don't see it from my view because you never seen how it is to deal with customer service where people email you

Trying to extort you, threaten you and say give me free money or weed or I will make fake reddit post etc etc

that's where , my comment comes from,
Has nothing to do with " insensitive comments

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:40 pm
by Vdubb
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
There’s a difference between a mess up, like forgetting to send a strain, and stalling, avoiding, ignoring and even flat out lying to customers. I’m not saying you did any of that.. but if you told the customer over and over “I’m sending it tomorrow” and 30 days passed by.. that’s not a mess up. Again, I’m not saying you did that, as I have no clue what went on with the OP.

Its just not good business practice to take someone’s money and then take a month to recieve the product. The OP didn’t even name you and you come in with the snarky ass comments, again. That’s two in the last few days. They literally didn’t even name you in this thread, they were being very respectful.

I would just like you to know that because of these 2 smart ass posts, I will not be ordering from you... its a shame cause I like trying new places too.. I just don’t want to be attacked if I don’t like your stuff. I suppose sins review has a little to do with that as well, I won’t lie but it’s probably 30% of the decision.

Should I wait for an insult or a smartass remark now too?

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 pm
by bblzd
cheapweedca wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Quadzilla wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am
cheapweedca wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
The good o'l scare tactic on Reddit - lol!
WTF you think this is funny ? How insensitive is that , true colors eh Tony !
What's up with everyone trying to say Tony and true colors?

I still give free hand outs, and free stuff to people who need help.
You just don't see it from my view because you never seen how it is to deal with customer service where people email you

Trying to extort you, threaten you and say give me free money or weed or I will make fake reddit post etc etc

that's where , my comment comes from,
Has nothing to do with " insensitive comments
What about the money you owe to affiliates that helped get you where you are? Still waiting for you to "check that my orders all line up" from October which you initially promised in December and repeatedly assured me in our phone calls.

It's already February BTW.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm
by bill1clinton
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
OP didn't name you but you decided to respond with a disingenuous reply. Taking OP's word, which you did not refute, over the course of 3 weeks, you continued to say "sending something out tomorrow". This is OP being given the run around. I don't think anyone is disputing that MoMs have personal lives. You could have been upfront and responded with something along the lines of "there is something major that came up, there will be a significant delay, would you like a refund or wait it out?" Yet, you chose say you are waiting for "something of that quality" and mention that it was birthing situation in order to deflect the fact that you gave OP the run around.

Customer's not posting a review after they said they will is a shitty thing on them but it is separate issue from you, as a business, correcting a "mess up". They paid you money in order to receive a product. If there is a "mess up", you are supposed to correct it in a timely manner.

With behavior and attitude like this, I certainly would not be comfortable ordering from Apexsupply.

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:53 pm
by Keyll
I actually have quite a lot of sympathy for small business people having life-based hiccups. When that happened to me, I refunded the commissions I was unable to complete and accepted the fact that I'd messed up with those customers rather than trying to keep them on the line. There's more fish in the sea. It's almost always better to just cut and try again. I say almost always, because see, if you choose to keep them on the line and try make up for the delay and all, you have to provide a better product at the end or you'll feel anxious about it even more, and you'll need to provide communication along the way to keep their mood handled.

I would still consider trying your products.

When it comes to these interactions, Apex, I would encourage you to, before you post a response, tab out and leave it for like half an hour and then come back and edit anything you think is too snarky, too personal, anything that's phrased as accusative, highly emotionally charged, etc. It'll help your professional image. For example, that post could've been cut down to: "My second child came two weeks early. Thank you for your patience. All those who have ordered during this time will be compensated for their patience or refunded." This wouldn't have upset anyone. Right now you're in a very stressful life situation, Apex, and it's showing. Don't let it reach your professional image here any further. As the boss, your job is to be able to force a smile and duck into the back room, letting the customer have the last word. It sucks sometimes. While many customers may not be able to empathize, unfortunately they don't have to and you've gotta be able to deal with that fact, cause it's business. Reality is, many people do empathize as well, and there will be more customers for any you lose, you just have to take life as it come. Like you say, it's been two months.

Congratulations on your new baby girl and may your life smooth itself out in the near future.

Now let's all have some weed!

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:04 am
by Venom88
I will chime in with my two cents. Op you have extreme level of patience as if it was. Me i would have been way more upset being as i order/ smoke a massive amount monthly. Ruffly 800-1200$ and if i go without i suffer from sickness. Fortunately all the moms i have used to date aside from a cpl 4-5 day processing time they have been great . With that said i dont agree with apex responses etc. And would never try myself due to this. I feel a simple refund offer the monent things became hell and knowing that ppl are in lingo waiting. In hopes to keep that buisness you now probably lost it. And alot more from the backlash. I do know life gets hectic and buisness etc. But this is where it needs to be communicated to customers left in the dark assuming they have been ripped off. Far as the review subject. I always try to lv reviews on every product i try and wish more ppl did it would make the blind buying process so much easier for all of us.
In anycase. Gl op on your order. Gl apex on your site and everyone have a good day

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:59 am
by Apexsupply
Vdubb wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:40 pm
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
There’s a difference between a mess up, like forgetting to send a strain, and stalling, avoiding, ignoring and even flat out lying to customers. I’m not saying you did any of that.. but if you told the customer over and over “I’m sending it tomorrow” and 30 days passed by.. that’s not a mess up. Again, I’m not saying you did that, as I have no clue what went on with the OP.

Its just not good business practice to take someone’s money and then take a month to recieve the product. The OP didn’t even name you and you come in with the snarky ass comments, again. That’s two in the last few days. They literally didn’t even name you in this thread, they were being very respectful.

I would just like you to know that because of these 2 smart ass posts, I will not be ordering from you... its a shame cause I like trying new places too.. I just don’t want to be attacked if I don’t like your stuff. I suppose sins review has a little to do with that as well, I won’t lie but it’s probably 30% of the decision.

Should I wait for an insult or a smartass remark now too?
I would never attack a client for not liking my product everyones taste is subjective and I know that. If you don't wish to order from me then don't sir you are the only one missing out.. this whole month has been a write off pretty much for my personal life and I know it has effected how i have run this business. I would like a chance to make amends for these mistakes but with comments like this there isn't even a way I can, So I'm sorry you feel this way it was not my intention to scare away a client

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:16 am
by Apexsupply
bill1clinton wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Apexsupply wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Hey man :) I'm truly sorry about the delay on your product I just wanted to make sure you had something of that quality and my new daughter was born in the mix... I'll have something out to you Monday...believe me your patience has not gone unnoticed. It's funny you'll goto the forum when there's a mess up but no one will take the time to review a product when they have received it like they say they will
OP didn't name you but you decided to respond with a disingenuous reply. Taking OP's word, which you did not refute, over the course of 3 weeks, you continued to say "sending something out tomorrow". This is OP being given the run around. I don't think anyone is disputing that MoMs have personal lives. You could have been upfront and responded with something along the lines of "there is something major that came up, there will be a significant delay, would you like a refund or wait it out?" Yet, you chose say you are waiting for "something of that quality" and mention that it was birthing situation in order to deflect the fact that you gave OP the run around.

Customer's not posting a review after they said they will is a shitty thing on them but it is separate issue from you, as a business, correcting a "mess up". They paid you money in order to receive a product. If there is a "mess up", you are supposed to correct it in a timely manner.

With behavior and attitude like this, I certainly would not be comfortable ordering from Apexsupply.
I replied to this thread OP didn't out me does that not show some character. This past month has been hectic in my personal life this is not deflecting anything its truth. I'm sorry for how I've reacted and how its affected this business. Thank you for your reply though

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm
by Deezy88
Keyll wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:21 pm
It's February. At this point I'd name and shame on Reddit cause that's the only way to get attention.
LOL reddit gets all MoM's attention

Re: How patient should I be?

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 pm
by gordogonzo416
Hmmm.. I think the initial issue is bad.. there is a minimum level of professionalism that all businesses should meet by being as transparent as possible, giving at the very minimum an exact date something will be done (not soon, but how about friday / monday, boxing day 2020 etc..) and if they can't meet the deadline to deliver something, then be the first to reach out to say they can't deliver. A few missed promises then don't deal with them again..

If someone was dicking me around like that on Amazon then I'd just try to get a refund and avoid them in the future.

On the flip side, some of the work I do is to help manage online reputation for small business in my area (mostly used car dealerships). I respond to each review, good or bad, and help resolve any issues they have by taking it straight to the business if possible and away from public viewing. Sometimes the customer is the one being an asshole (or may be a competing car dealer trying to sully their rep posing as a customer), and sometimes the dealer just fucked up and won't admit it. I've seen businesses take a hit from some bad reviews wether they deserve it or not, but shit happens and the good guys will always make it right and recover.

HOWEVER

I will say I stopped frequenting the subreddit as much as it just seems like its 90% people shitting on random MOMs . Some problems that are stated are legit yes... and a simple post stating not to use a site may do the trick, but some bashing just seems unnecessary. Overall its just tiring to keep seeing. I stick to a few I've ordered from that I know are good and I stay away from any new guys that reach out on Instagram and Reddit Chat offering me incentives.

If I get fucked by one then I move on and go back to my guys and let others know about my experience, but in a way that's honest. I try not to be an asshole to good people that are making the effort to be fair. I'd much rather deal with MOMs than government sites due to better product and pricing so I'm more thankful than bitter.. but if I hear the government sites are shipping out some dank then hell yeah I'm there lol..