New HASH & BUDDER

Chocolope Hash (AAAAA)

Dry sift hash is appreciated for its artisanal process and revered for its terpene profile and potency. The trichomes from this fully matured female Chocolope strain were delicately harvested to produce this incredibly rich and flavourful hash that packs a big punch! This Chocolope specific strain blonde dry sift hash carries a very pungent smell on the nose and a very clean but rich and flavourful taste on the throat and mouth.

Citrus Haze Hash (AAAAA)

Dry sift hash is appreciated for its artisanal process and revered for its terpene profile and potency. Citrus Haze specific strain blonde dry sift hash carries a very pungent smell on the nose and a very clean but rich and flavourful taste on the throat and mouth.

Gelato Hash (AAAAA)

Gelato, also known as ‘Larry Bird’, is a slight indica dominant hybrid strain created by crossing the ever so famous Sunset Sherbert with Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. It’s mouth watering aroma will tantalize even the most experienced users senses. It possesses a sweet, almost cake-like aroma, with notes of fresh lavender and blueberries. While beloved for its delectable flavor, Gelato is best known for its potent euphoric effects.

Tesla Hash (AAAAA) – Top Shelf

Hashish is produced practically everywhere in and around Afghanistan. The best kinds of Hash in Afghanistan originate from the Northern provinces between Hindu Kush and the Russian border (Balkh, Mazar-i-Sharif).
Last edited by BuyMyWeedOnline on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New HASH!

BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:43 am
Otownkush wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am
That’s a lot of A’s
We grade our different strains from AAAAA being the strongest and hardest hitting all the way down to AA to make it easy for you to pick which strain suits you best.
If you use "AA-AAAAA" why not just use the widely accepted "A-AAAA" You're still using 4 A's, being different isn't better. Labeling something AAAAA makes you look silly.

AimOrDie wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 pm
BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Otownkush wrote:
That’s a lot of A’s
We grade our different strains from AAAAA being the strongest and hardest hitting all the way down to AA to make it easy for you to pick which strain suits you best.
If you use "AA-AAAAA" why not just use the widely accepted "A-AAAA" You're still using 4 A's, being different isn't better. Labeling something AAAAA makes you look silly.
Well said..
The "tesla" looks tasty. Chocolope would be good too

AimOrDie wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 pm
BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Otownkush wrote:
That’s a lot of A’s
Hi, thank you for your concern. Our 2-5A grading system that we have been using is our unique way to identify the quality buds that customers purchase from us!

BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:34 pm
Hi, thank you for your concern. Our 2-5A grading system that we have been using is our unique way to identify the quality buds that customers purchase from us!
Let me do you a solid... do a quick search on here or even the Reddit sub of your name and you’ll quickly see the sheer amount of posts not only mocking your company but flat out refusing to ever even humour the idea of using your site because of that system. I don’t say this often but it’s just flat out stupid and it’s something you should abandon to try to maintain some of the integrity you guys have left in this community.

Do you just have no desire to try to legitimize yourself as a respectable business in this community or are you fine with just suckering in ignorant customers who stumble across you as their first mom choice when they google “buy weed online”? I’ve been in this community for years and BMWO has always been something of a joke, I’ve honestly never read one single positive comment let alone a recommendation about you guys. I’ve had your flower; it sucks 👎.

I’m honesty surprised you’re here trying to make a claim in this community. This feels like Sabrina’s World all over again 🤣.

JBC wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 am
BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:34 pm
Let me do you a solid... do a quick search on here or even the Reddit sub of your name and you’ll quickly see the sheer amount of posts not only mocking your company but flat out refusing to ever even humour the idea of using your site because of that system. I don’t say this often but it’s just flat out stupid and it’s something you should abandon to try to maintain some of the integrity you guys have left in this community.

Do you just have no desire to try to legitimize yourself as a respectable business in this community or are you fine with just suckering in ignorant customers who stumble across you as their first mom choice when they google “buy weed online”? I’ve been in this community for years and BMWO has always been something of a joke, I’ve honestly never read one single positive comment let alone a recommendation about you guys. I’ve had your flower; it sucks 👎.

I’m honesty surprised you’re here trying to make a claim in this community. This feels like Sabrina’s World all over again 🤣.
Saltttttty

Re: New HASH & BUDDER

Alaskan Thunder Fuck Budder – Top Shelf
Sativa Dominant Hybrid – 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
THC: 77%

Alaskan Thunder Fuck, also known as ATF, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, and Matanuska Tundra, is a rare sativa dominant strain that originated in the Matanuska Valley of Alaska. It is believed to originally be a Northern California sativa crossed with a Russian ruderalis, and was later crossed with Afghani genetics in the late 1970s.

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies Budder – Top Shelf
Balanced Hybrid – 50% Indica / 50% Sativa
THC: 75%

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies is an award winning hybrid and a three way cross of OG Kush, Durban Poison, and a third unknown strain. Platinum GSC possesses an incredibly pungent aroma – a delicate blend of both sweet berries and candy, with earthy, spicy fruit undertones.

NYC Diesel Budder – Top Shelf
Sativa Dominant Hybrid – 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
THC: 72% – 76%

NYC Diesel is a 60% sativa dominant strain that blends both Mexican and Afghani landrace genetics. It carries with it a pungent mix of tart grapefruits and sour citrus fruit aromas. NYC Diesel is a great daytime strain, as it provides strong cerebral stimulation that aid in mental clarity and alertness.

Jack Diesel Budder – Top Shelf
Sativa Dominant Hybrid – 30% Indica / 70% Sativa
THC: 73%

Jack Diesel is a potent, sativa strain that was created by crossing the popular NYC Diesel with Jack Herer. The two harmoniously come together to produce a pungent mix of both sweet, floral aromas with sharp, diesel undertones. The effects of this strain set in rather quickly – immediately providing the user with a clear-headed euphoria that leaves the user feel uplifted and motivated.

New HASH

Labanese Camel Hash – Top Shelf

Despite its illicit nature, the Lebanese have grown and harvested cannabis for many years and produce some of the best hash in the world. The majority of cannabis grown in Lebanon is grown in the Bekaa Valley, making use of the regions extremely fertile soil. The Bekaa Valley is the heart of Lebanese agriculture and the number one location for cannabis cultivation. Lebanese Hash comes in two distinct varieties: yellow and red. Some have argued