A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Coastal Wildfire - Death Bubba

JCat wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 pm
I tried registering but haven't heard back (this was on the weekend I believe ... or maybe Monday ...)

How can I contact them? I'm due to place an order ... was happy with my Hillside Pharms order from Dec., but keep hearing good things about these guys!
They've been active on the Discord, good place to get a hold of them I suppose.

Henderjo wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:19 am
I keep pushing pufflevel on a few people here not because I'm a shill because I'm a heavy smoker that's in love with product from pufflevel and want a few people on here to give a go and see what they think as well
I tried 5 of Pufflevels Elite Organics - White Wedding, Red Velvet Cake, Sunset Sherb x Wedding Cake, Koffee F2 and Banana Cream? I believe. I was very disappointed with all of them, I’m having a hard time finishing them to be honest. I’ve had many $99 ozs from JJs that would put them all the shame, CWF’s stuff wouldn’t even be fair.

Well there we have it......I've yet to try jj meds....
I'm in love with white wedding, and sunset sherb x wedding cake and so is everyone I've tried them with..... but hey that's why we have choices....I also have the Koffee not my favorite and same goes for banana cream, although I do very much enjoy the banana punch they had, checkout wwcs as they have or should say had the same product from same grower as CWF for way cheaper if ya can do a QP
Example they just had hierba apple pie for 600 a qp

Henderjo wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:23 pm
Well there we have it......I've yet to try jj meds....
I'm in love with white wedding, and sunset sherb x wedding cake and so is everyone I've tried them with..... but hey that's why we have choices....I also have the Koffee not my favorite and same goes for banana cream, although I do very much enjoy the banana punch they had, checkout wwcs as they have or should say had the same product from same grower as CWF for way cheaper if ya can do a QP
Example they just had hierba apple pie for 600 a qp
WWCS reviews started showing up... Seems pretty meh... also their service was concerning in one case I saw on reddit. Just a tiny bit of opinions I grabbed here and there, not conclusive, but more red flags than praises so far.