A Place for MoM's to show off pic's or videos of killer product.
Regular users may comment, but not start posts in this area.

God's Green Crack, Violator, Moby Dick, Pink Panther (AAAAA)

#1
God's Green Crack- Indica Dominant Hybrid -  Indica 55% / Sativa 45% THC: 23-25%

Hey guys! check this eagerly-anticipated strain out. Everyone's top favorite Gods Green Crack is coming back.. it is a balanced hybrid, which in turn produces a powerful energy buzz and not for the faint hearted. This is an experience you don't want to miss! With the intense, uplifting and euphoric blend of powerful body and brain numbing effects. Gods Green Crack is often used to treat chronic fatigue, depression, ADHD, migraines, nausea and appetite loss.
Image




Violator (AAAAA) - Indica Dominant Hybrid – 80% Indica / 20% Sativa THC: 23-25%

Violator Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (80:20 indica/sativa). An intensely potent strain that was bred by crossing the infamous Hindu Kush with Malana. Violator Kush produces dense, bright green buds with a thick layering of sticky, resinous trichomes. Its’ distinct aroma is characterized as having a pungent, almost spicy pine-tree scent, that lingers in the mouth.
Image




Moby Dick (AAAAA) - Sativa Dominant Hybrid – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica THC: 25%

Originating in Amsterdam, Moby Dick is a potent sativa that was bred from White Widow and sativa Haze. Beloved for its mouth watering flavor, this strain possesses a pungent citrus aroma, with undertones of sweet eucalyptus that lingers on the palate. Moby Dick delivers an energetic, sativa focused high, that induces a strongly euphoric and creative state of wellbeing.
Image




Pink Panther (AAAAA) - Sativa Dominant Hybrid -85% Sativa /15% Indica THC: 23-25%

Pink Panther is a sativa dominant hybrid with energizing, mentally stimulating effects. This whirlwind of a strain energizes the mind, inducing feelings of creativity and euphoria, while also clearing the mind of fogginess. Pink Panther has a pungent aroma that has been described as being a blend of both earthy and sweet flavours, including a mix of pine and sweet pears.
Image
Last edited by BuyMyWeedOnline on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#5
Soooooo happy you guys finally made it on here. Guess I can finish that discussion we had about your shitty products by email before you guys ghosted me :D

Lemme pull my one and only order details:

Order (#222364) was shipped via Canada Post, Xpresspost on 3/16/2018.

This is what I ordered:

Rolling Stone Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Trident Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Moroccan Habibi Hash (AAAAA)
Caduceus Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Purple Urkle (AAAAA)
Diamond Dawg Og (AAAAA)
Chem 91 (AAA)
God's Green Crack (AAAA)
Purple Lightning (AAAA)

So my first question is this... I want to know how you managed to produce hash that looks like hash, smells like hash, but tastes like ass but more importantly, provides ABSOLUTELY NO BUZZ? It's really a mystery to me and it's been bugging me since I bought that shit. I mean, it's like a magic trick, I absolutely want to understand how you guys pulled that one?

My next problem was how all the flower was BONE DRY. I mean dry to the point I could bust it up to roll a joint with my fingers in a second, boom, dust.

The Diamond Dawg, Chem 91 and God's Green Crack tasted sooooo harsh and bad I could not finish them, it was fucking horrible, some of the worse MOM weed I ever had.

Then when I complained (politely) by email, I was given the run around for several replies, then offered 3.5g of your finest AAAAA weed in compensation (AAAAA does not exist btw, so it just adds insult to injury)... I refused that offer, was told you'd bring it to management and then got the run around for a couple other emails and then radio silence.

That was a 292$ order which was total junk except for the two purples (which were still FAR from the advertised AAAAA) and it was my first MOM order ever, I almost went back to my fucking shitty street dealer after placing that order figuring all that internet weed was just a big fucking scam.

You guys are a disgrace to the market and you should go straight to the blacklist for being so shitty.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#6
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Ghost Drops wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:40 pm
AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Does the AAAAA grading generally go over well?
was just about to ask when the 5th A got added lol
To be fair, when was AAAA+? ;)
pluses have been in the A rating system for a while ;) lol, but we actually only used AAAA+ ourselves to separate the unlicensed producer strains as they are above any other quads we have. hahah but i get ur point lol

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#7
xsinx wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm
and it was my first MOM order ever, I almost went back to my fucking shitty street dealer after placing that order figuring all that internet weed was just a big fucking scam.
Holy shit, that's terrible. I don't think I would've ever bought from another MOM again.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#10
CheeriosssG wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:30 am
Now I know why xsinx is not that easy to give out too many As anymore in his reviews.
lol, it's not really about that, I try to keep it real and have the notes I give to all my review realistic and consistent. I've been smoking weed daily for 30 years now with very few beaks so I've had the whole gammut of qualities. I can't give a 10/10 on a product if I've had better before otherwise I'll end up forced to downgrade all my reviews or do like Mirkalane and give 11/10 reviews when I find better lol.

See there's a type of weed that rarely makes it to market because growers keep it for themselves, close friends and people on top of the distribution chain. The dealer's personal stash... That's the kind of shit that gets 9+ reviews. The MOM market didn't really make that stuff more available than it was before. The overall quality is def miles ahead of average street, but to say we have access to the very best there is is falsehood.

Anyway, you can count on my honesty. As horrible as this little trashing I just did to BMWO right here, there is zero exaggeration in it, these bastards outright robbed me and everyone in this community needs to know about it so they don't get robbed as well. They are a disgrace to the MOM market and belong with Sabrina's World and other shady crooks this community has been built to weed out.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#11
Ghost Drops wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Ghost Drops wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:40 pm


was just about to ask when the 5th A got added lol
To be fair, when was AAAA+? ;)
pluses have been in the A rating system for a while ;) lol, but we actually only used AAAA+ ourselves to separate the unlicensed producer strains as they are above any other quads we have. hahah but i get ur point lol
LOL I know man was just busting your balls. You guys are probably my next purchase!

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#12
Otownkush wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:24 am
Ghost Drops wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 pm
Otownkush wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:13 pm


To be fair, when was AAAA+? ;)
pluses have been in the A rating system for a while ;) lol, but we actually only used AAAA+ ourselves to separate the unlicensed producer strains as they are above any other quads we have. hahah but i get ur point lol
LOL I know man was just busting your balls. You guys are probably my next purchase!
haha gave me a good laugh cuz you were 100% right lol, i was like damn i got busted quick hahaha

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#13
xsinx wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm
Soooooo happy you guys finally made it on here. Guess I can finish that discussion we had about your shitty products by email before you guys ghosted me :D

Lemme pull my one and only order details:

Order (#222364) was shipped via Canada Post, Xpresspost on 3/16/2018.

This is what I ordered:

Rolling Stone Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Trident Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Moroccan Habibi Hash (AAAAA)
Caduceus Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Purple Urkle (AAAAA)
Diamond Dawg Og (AAAAA)
Chem 91 (AAA)
God's Green Crack (AAAA)
Purple Lightning (AAAA)

So my first question is this... I want to know how you managed to produce hash that looks like hash, smells like hash, but tastes like ass but more importantly, provides ABSOLUTELY NO BUZZ? It's really a mystery to me and it's been bugging me since I bought that shit. I mean, it's like a magic trick, I absolutely want to understand how you guys pulled that one?

My next problem was how all the flower was BONE DRY. I mean dry to the point I could bust it up to roll a joint with my fingers in a second, boom, dust.

The Diamond Dawg, Chem 91 and God's Green Crack tasted sooooo harsh and bad I could not finish them, it was fucking horrible, some of the worse MOM weed I ever had.

Then when I complained (politely) by email, I was given the run around for several replies, then offered 3.5g of your finest AAAAA weed in compensation (AAAAA does not exist btw, so it just adds insult to injury)... I refused that offer, was told you'd bring it to management and then got the run around for a couple other emails and then radio silence.

That was a 292$ order which was total junk except for the two purples (which were still FAR from the advertised AAAAA) and it was my first MOM order ever, I almost went back to my fucking shitty street dealer after placing that order figuring all that internet weed was just a big fucking scam.

You guys are a disgrace to the market and you should go straight to the blacklist for being so shitty.

Hi there, we deeply apologize you did not have the best experience with us! Please contact me at [email protected] and we can further discuss. Thank you so much for getting in touch. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail anytime if you ever have any questions or need any assistance at all and i'll be happy to help! Thank you and once again I apologize on behalf of buymyweedonline.ca.

BMWO STAFF

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#14
BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:14 pm
xsinx wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm
Soooooo happy you guys finally made it on here. Guess I can finish that discussion we had about your shitty products by email before you guys ghosted me :D

Lemme pull my one and only order details:

Order (#222364) was shipped via Canada Post, Xpresspost on 3/16/2018.

This is what I ordered:

Rolling Stone Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Trident Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Moroccan Habibi Hash (AAAAA)
Caduceus Afghani Hash (AAAAA)
Purple Urkle (AAAAA)
Diamond Dawg Og (AAAAA)
Chem 91 (AAA)
God's Green Crack (AAAA)
Purple Lightning (AAAA)

So my first question is this... I want to know how you managed to produce hash that looks like hash, smells like hash, but tastes like ass but more importantly, provides ABSOLUTELY NO BUZZ? It's really a mystery to me and it's been bugging me since I bought that shit. I mean, it's like a magic trick, I absolutely want to understand how you guys pulled that one?

My next problem was how all the flower was BONE DRY. I mean dry to the point I could bust it up to roll a joint with my fingers in a second, boom, dust.

The Diamond Dawg, Chem 91 and God's Green Crack tasted sooooo harsh and bad I could not finish them, it was fucking horrible, some of the worse MOM weed I ever had.

Then when I complained (politely) by email, I was given the run around for several replies, then offered 3.5g of your finest AAAAA weed in compensation (AAAAA does not exist btw, so it just adds insult to injury)... I refused that offer, was told you'd bring it to management and then got the run around for a couple other emails and then radio silence.

That was a 292$ order which was total junk except for the two purples (which were still FAR from the advertised AAAAA) and it was my first MOM order ever, I almost went back to my fucking shitty street dealer after placing that order figuring all that internet weed was just a big fucking scam.

You guys are a disgrace to the market and you should go straight to the blacklist for being so shitty.

Hi there, we deeply apologize you did not have the best experience with us! Please contact me at [email protected] and we can further discuss. Thank you so much for getting in touch. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail anytime if you ever have any questions or need any assistance at all and i'll be happy to help! Thank you and once again I apologize on behalf of buymyweedonline.ca.

BMWO STAFF

Typical bot reply

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#15
Vdubb wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm
Yeah.. I remember my first bmwo order too. Purchased their most expensive flower and winded up getting a bunch of dust.

But hey.. thanks for offering me a free HQ of your AAAAAA weed when I place my next order of sawdust!

Hi there, we deeply apologize you were not fully satisfied with your order! Please contact me at [email protected] and we can further discuss. Please feel free to shoot me an e-mail anytime if you ever have any questions or need any assistance at all and i'll be happy to help! Thank you and once again I apologize on behalf of BMWO :)

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#17
xsinx wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 am
CheeriosssG wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:30 am
Now I know why xsinx is not that easy to give out too many As anymore in his reviews.
lol, it's not really about that, I try to keep it real and have the notes I give to all my review realistic and consistent. I've been smoking weed daily for 30 years now with very few beaks so I've had the whole gammut of qualities. I can't give a 10/10 on a product if I've had better before otherwise I'll end up forced to downgrade all my reviews or do like Mirkalane and give 11/10 reviews when I find better lol.

See there's a type of weed that rarely makes it to market because growers keep it for themselves, close friends and people on top of the distribution chain. The dealer's personal stash... That's the kind of shit that gets 9+ reviews. The MOM market didn't really make that stuff more available than it was before. The overall quality is def miles ahead of average street, but to say we have access to the very best there is is falsehood.

Anyway, you can count on my honesty. As horrible as this little trashing I just did to BMWO right here, there is zero exaggeration in it, these bastards outright robbed me and everyone in this community needs to know about it so they don't get robbed as well. They are a disgrace to the MOM market and belong with Sabrina's World and other shady crooks this community has been built to weed out.
No worries I would be losing my steam if that was my 1st MOM order. Good that you called them out. There are some honest ppl that run MOMs but some just do not give a fuck. And there are some just give a honey review cuz it is free weed so it's a shitty part of this MOM biz. Keep staying true and giving your honest review whenever you can. I appreciate your time for doing it. Cheers!

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#18
So last update on this, negotiations stopped clear at a 100$ coupon. Pretty much galvanizes my opinion on them, shit weed and no actual consideration for custumer satisfaction. Take this into account when you're considering spending your hard earned money, there are countless MOMs out there who go out of their way to bring us excellent products and service. For principles sake I'm not accepting that resolution.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#19
AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Does the AAAAA grading generally go over well?
Hi there, after we receive product from licensed health facilities our flower is passed along to our hand picked grading team. They will issue a grade to each individual strain depending on many various factors such as bud size, smell, taste, color and the crystals (or trichomes). Our grading system goes from 2A-5A. These buds are the buds we have deemed to be the best in terms of quality.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#21
BuyMyWeedOnline wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:03 pm
AimOrDie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm
Does the AAAAA grading generally go over well?
Hi there, after we receive product from licensed health facilities our flower is passed along to our hand picked grading team. They will issue a grade to each individual strain depending on many various factors such as bud size, smell, taste, color and the crystals (or trichomes). Our grading system goes from 2A-5A. These buds are the buds we have deemed to be the best in terms of quality.
I would like to point out that 5A is not an accepted grade with most members of the mail order community. AAAA is meant to describe the best of the best. If I see 5A on your site, you can guarantee you aren't getting my business.

Re: God's Green Crack (AAAAA)

#25
Bassdrop30 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:50 pm
LazyAssStoner wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:20 pm
It looks amazing. Going to try this one next
First post/comment, and it's to praise this dumpster fire, as if he just casually glided over the whole drama. Can someone IP ban this guy?
Ahh, it does LOOK great, a very attractive photo, I can see a newbie just commenting on that without even reading the thread, especially if they're new to forums and treating it more like Reddit than a longform conversation... let's give them a few more chances.