Pacific Cannabis review

#1
MOM Name Pacific Cannabis

Overall rating out of 10: 8/10

Ordering & Pricing: I recieved 6 samples to review

Communication: Usually active on ig or discord

Packaging: heat sealed mylar bags

Products: Sour Diesel,Ice Wreck Kush,Nebula,Rockstar,Death bubba,Sour Tangie

Sour Diesel- This strain is really potent the sativa effects are really noticable i took a rip and cleaned and did laundry for hours lmao the nose is a nice lemon smell mixed with faint diesel smells the ashes were pretty white and the smoke was smooth and potent
http://imgur.com/a/MjlY0Gi

Ice Wreck Kush -This was an awesome tasting strain it has that strong earthy like kush smell / taste the first bud that came out of the bag was super frosty sadly i smoked that one before i took a pic but regardless it was good it had mostly indica effects wich had me on the touch stoned eating food most of the day the ashe burned real nice and clean wich i look for this was a really potent strain as well i would def reccomend this one
http://imgur.com/a/XHm1CVL

Nebula-This strain was very terpy and tastey it had a smell and taste of earthy mixed with mint and orange terps both smell and taste were awesome and it was some pretty potent stuff is was a hybrid with a indica leaning effects it had me couch locked munching out watching netflix wich is fine with me the ash burned white and the smoke was smooth
http://imgur.com/a/R1ZfrvS

Rockstar- This was a really gasey kushy smelling strain it was really potent with indica effects it had me relaxed and sedated for hours this is one of my favourite strains the ash burned cleaned and it was smooth and not overly dry
http://imgur.com/a/yAOC6dM

Death Bubba, This strain was really potent it ranked like pine and earthyness it was really terpy it was a bit on the dry side but still good smooth smoke the the trim job was well,it was very indica wich had me couchlocked but still able to function and do my daily activities stress free nice clean ash aswell
http://imgur.com/a/LGtB4xM

Sour tangie this i found too be the best of the bunch imo but its one of my fav strains it was pretty frosty but the terps were amazin i love that orange citrus smell with a bit of earthyness the buzz was a very sativa dominant one wich with this strain i dont mind u get the awake and alert ness yet ur still stress free and chillen the ash burned clean as usual with these guys
http://imgur.com/a/IUZHogL

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#3
Venom88 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:05 am
Thanks for the good review. All them look decent. Actually leaning toward trying pacific myself
Nebula was amazing, out of all of the strains that's the one I most highly recommend giving a try. It was a one bowl and now I have to put the vape away or else my eyes will explode out of the top of my skull kind of high, where I would lock onto one thing and forget about literally everything else. I'd say give them a go! I'm just about to try the Rockstar now but it looks decent.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#7
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:33 am
Venom88 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:05 am
Thanks for the good review. All them look decent. Actually leaning toward trying pacific myself
Nebula was amazing, out of all of the strains that's the one I most highly recommend giving a try. It was a one bowl and now I have to put the vape away or else my eyes will explode out of the top of my skull kind of high, where I would lock onto one thing and forget about literally everything else. I'd say give them a go! I'm just about to try the Rockstar now but it looks decent.
Man I wish my experience with them was the same, the Nebula was alright but not even close to what I expected from Nebula. The soapy taste was the worst though.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#9
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm
Man I wish my experience with them was the same, the Nebula was alright but not even close to what I expected from Nebula. The soapy taste was the worst though.
I didn't find it to have a soapy taste, but it was very much like pinsol and weed had a baby... so I can see how it could translate that way.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#10
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm
Man I wish my experience with them was the same, the Nebula was alright but not even close to what I expected from Nebula. The soapy taste was the worst though.
I didn't find it to have a soapy taste, but it was very much like pinsol and weed had a baby... so I can see how it could translate that way.
I’m going to have to try some more of it and see if that description fits. It’s still possible mine was accidentally contaminated because the taste was far too strong but nobody else reviewing their products have mentioned it.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#11
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm
Man I wish my experience with them was the same, the Nebula was alright but not even close to what I expected from Nebula. The soapy taste was the worst though.
I didn't find it to have a soapy taste, but it was very much like pinsol and weed had a baby... so I can see how it could translate that way.
I’m going to have to try some more of it and see if that description fits. It’s still possible mine was accidentally contaminated because the taste was far too strong but nobody else reviewing their products have mentioned it.
Yea dude definitely didn’t have soapy taste lol. Especially when u said it all had that taste might be ur grinder or w.e u use to smoke. Seen cpl people say it was fine.

Dope review tho

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#12
dopebuddha100 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:54 am
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm

I didn't find it to have a soapy taste, but it was very much like pinsol and weed had a baby... so I can see how it could translate that way.
I’m going to have to try some more of it and see if that description fits. It’s still possible mine was accidentally contaminated because the taste was far too strong but nobody else reviewing their products have mentioned it.
Yea dude definitely didn’t have soapy taste lol. Especially when u said it all had that taste might be ur grinder or w.e u use to smoke. Seen cpl people say it was fine.

Dope review tho
Yeah, but maybe someone didn't rinse their hands properly before packaging that nug or something?

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#13
Keyll wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:18 am
dopebuddha100 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:54 am
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm


I’m going to have to try some more of it and see if that description fits. It’s still possible mine was accidentally contaminated because the taste was far too strong but nobody else reviewing their products have mentioned it.
Yea dude definitely didn’t have soapy taste lol. Especially when u said it all had that taste might be ur grinder or w.e u use to smoke. Seen cpl people say it was fine.

Dope review tho
Yeah, but maybe someone didn't rinse their hands properly before packaging that nug or something?
We assure you that we are very sanitary while always using gloves and a clean surface for scaling anyone’s products. I am not sure why the products would all have a soapy taste, we sent out more than 1 sample package that day and have never heard a complaint about any of them.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#14
dopebuddha100 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:54 am
R.R.Toking wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm
Keyll wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm

I didn't find it to have a soapy taste, but it was very much like pinsol and weed had a baby... so I can see how it could translate that way.
I’m going to have to try some more of it and see if that description fits. It’s still possible mine was accidentally contaminated because the taste was far too strong but nobody else reviewing their products have mentioned it.
Yea dude definitely didn’t have soapy taste lol. Especially when u said it all had that taste might be ur grinder or w.e u use to smoke. Seen cpl people say it was fine.

Dope review tho
Nope, I use scissors and I tried it again last night, still leaves an awful taste in my mouth for an hour or so. I’ve been toking for 25+ years and have seen it all, my weed from them was/is off. Glad it sounds like I’m the only one.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#15
I smoked some of this and I didn't get a soapy taste. Wasn't a huge fan of the terp profile and there was a slight bitterness (that does linger for a while after smoking) to it (joint), but the stuff is potent and you can well taste the terps over the smoke down to the last bit. Not a fan of the stuff but it's still pretty good.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#16
xsinx wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:08 pm
I smoked some of this and I didn't get a soapy taste. Wasn't a huge fan of the terp profile and there was a slight bitterness (that does linger for a while after smoking) to it (joint), but the stuff is potent and you can well taste the terps over the smoke down to the last bit. Not a fan of the stuff but it's still pretty good.
I really liked their nebula and death bubba shit couch locked me. I like the gassy terp taste tho. Did you try the sour tangie? i really like that one but im more of a indica guy. You should try their pineapple express. Straighttttt dank stuff, nugs are so stick n caked. Smokes like a dream too, crazy its only a AAA

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#17
xsinx wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:08 pm
I smoked some of this and I didn't get a soapy taste. Wasn't a huge fan of the terp profile and there was a slight bitterness (that does linger for a while after smoking) to it (joint), but the stuff is potent and you can well taste the terps over the smoke down to the last bit. Not a fan of the stuff but it's still pretty good.
Yeah it’s that bitterness that lingers that I can’t handle, only time I have had it is from soap residue. You’re right though, it’s slight but enough to put me off.

Re: Pacific Cannabis review

#18
crossjoint wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 pm
Did you try the sour tangie? i really like that one but im more of a indica guy. You should try their pineapple express. Straighttttt dank stuff, nugs are so stick n caked. Smokes like a dream too, crazy its only a AAA
Tried both and yeah, amazing for 130$ for sure I enjoyed both.