CheapweedCA -- Lied to ruin me...... Got a HP off him 1 YEAR AGO he told me it would be 1LB Flower +1OZ Shatter=$1200

Start with I AM SORRY MODS AND COMMUNITY FOR THIS FUCKING BS!. A Year later I am going to Clear the AIr .. Sorry To All including Tony I am sorry its coming to this point bro but fuck do you expect of people you lied too me and this commmunity!...

Tony has no common sense obviously/...

I am not the same person I was when I dealt with Tony .. I was desperate to get ahead and thought he was going to help me out for sure .. I had just lost my dad was trying to come up for money to not loose my house ALL SHIT TONY KNEW!!!

I originally got in touch with Tony over the Free weed he was giving away.. Regret this to the day!

Anyway I then gave him my number we talked on the phone for hours .. Then explaining my situation Tony said "No worries man I got you ., You will be making $1000's a week!, I got you I got you1!1. Then offering to spot me the weed and even being so nice as to offer me an OZ of shatter for FREE.. on top of the spotted weed .... Great Guy right!..

So I get this "Magical" Pack in his mind" in reality its the Middiest bud I have ever seen in YEARSSS!... When I realized it is also only a HALF POUND ... NO shatter so I hit him up ... He says "YuP" all good I send you the rest when you sell it .. So ok "What about the shattter" I ask and
Tony says "Well I didn't send shatter because you already tried it..."
I'm like "OK Wtf yeah but you promised me an OZ with this for $1200" He then says well I can;t do that until you send """$800"" First time ever mentioning this fucking number .... EVER!!!... Until we started texting retardly and him using the out of context fucking messages

So I freak freak the fuck out cause Im thinking $600 at most = half the $1200 I am not unreasonable ....

So LONG STORY SHORTY ...

Tony Move on bro... I am sorry but we need to move on.. You were just giving away 10K but chasing me over what litteraly a QP I sold for $450 and you want $800 but wtf do you not understand now or then bro.... I DIDNT GET THAT MUCH FROM IT DOIG WHAT YOU TOLD ME lol... Sorry fuck!..

End rant.. Sorry fam
I am truly sorry to this community!!
For so long I was scared and emotionally unstable after loosing my dad ..

I apologize for being that way then and I hope you can all forgive me and we can all make this a prosperous Canna Community for all!!
I am greatly sorry this has been such an issue for so long!.

Much Love & Respect for ALL!
Just1Doper!!!

Re: CheapweedCA -- Lied to ruin me...... Got a HP off him 1 YEAR AGO he told me it would be 1LB Flower +1OZ Shatter=$120

I feel sorry for your loss, as I too am going through a family crisis.Thinking you can sell weed to get over this loss is not logical, and Tony didn't have anything to do with it.I hope you can heal in the coming months as I need healing as well..............I know how you are feeling and the horrible darkness inside, that won't go away.

Re: CheapweedCA -- Lied to ruin me...... Got a HP off him 1 YEAR AGO he told me it would be 1LB Flower +1OZ Shatter=$120

just1doper wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:54 am
Start with I AM SORRY MODS AND COMMUNITY FOR THIS FUCKING BS!. A Year later I am going to Clear the AIr .. Sorry To All including Tony I am sorry its coming to this point bro but fuck do you expect of people you lied too me and this commmunity!...

Tony has no common sense obviously/...

LOL XD

Anyway I then gave him my number we talked on the phone for hours .. Then explaining my situation Tony said "No worries man I got you ., You will be making $1000's a week!, I got you I got you1!1. Then offering to spot me the weed and even being so nice as to offer me an OZ of shatter for FREE.. on top of the spotted weed .... Great Guy right!..

My free weed must've been quad grade.. talk on the phone for hours? man I didn't even talk to my wife for a solid 6 months when I first launched CW.. I put everything and all my time into it..
*wait till end of thread with screenshots.

Tony Move on bro... I am sorry but we need to move on.. You were just giving away 10K but chasing me over what litteraly a QP I sold for $450 and you want $800 but wtf do you not understand now or then bro....

move on? I am donating 10k to honest and fair people to help the community. You straight stole from me and you loiter around these forums shilling for other MOM's to get free product. *have screenshot proof too of repetitive begging*

End rant.. Sorry fam
I am truly sorry to this community!!
For so long I was scared and emotionally unstable after loosing my dad ..

Here it's a friend lollllllll
lll
https://imgur.com/3jtXY3O
Truth

just1dopper asked for front to help get back on his feet,
I sent him product then he tried extorting me by sending an oz of shatter.
I said no, then I reported this incident to Captcrunch + mods,
Capt revoked his gold status on discord,
Then just1doper refuses to pay me

Here's the screenshot
https://imgur.com/sHvP33c

I'm not high enough for all this.... Lol Tony, stop fronting product. It'll start making you jaded and full of hate. Then you'll be like "Screw them all!" and not offer a May 2+4 promotion where we get 6 Oz for $600........... 😉

Seriously though, I can't follow these threads. Seems like some petty shit.

Enjoy the long weekend, friends.

barcodekilla wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:46 pm
this community is garbage anyways , save yourself from all the drama and purchase your weed from your local LEGAL dispensary , expensive dry weed , DRAMA FREE ! :D
Legal weed is best hydrated with tears of sadness from how much it cost.

Ps. Legal weed isnt drama free. My local dispensary is nothing but drama.

WhiteRabit wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:33 pm
barcodekilla wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:46 pm
this community is garbage anyways , save yourself from all the drama and purchase your weed from your local LEGAL dispensary , expensive dry weed , DRAMA FREE ! :D
Legal weed is best hydrated with tears of sadness from how much it cost.

Ps. Legal weed isnt drama free. My local dispensary is nothing but drama.
more drama then discord ?! they should be awarded something lol